Booker & Welker no.1 and 2 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker & Welker no.1 and 2

i thought chambers was all over the place... he didnt have as many yard in the air as booker, but i thought he really showed he is ready to step up his game
that catch that hit the ground in the endzone was insane. this jags fan sitting near me in a sports bar turned to me and said "chambers is the most underated recivever in the nfl"
dont stress it...

GRYPHONK said:
Man oh man

Chambers is a solid WR. He played a decent game. It wasn't great but he made up for some of his mistakes in other areas of the game.

I will say this, we all saw why Chambers isn't an elite WR. He messes up certain opportunites.

Take the fumble for instance. The dropped pass is a perfect example. Those of you saying he was held or whatever need to seriously watch the game with unbiased glasses. It is clear he did what every single WR coach will tell you not to do. He tried to catch it with his body and not his hands. By the way to the one saying he only had one hand free. That is funny, because every replay showed it hitting his biceps and both hands were free.

But it is plays like this, not lack of o-line or bad QB, it is plays like that that have plagued him his whole career and that is why he is not an elite yet.

All in all, he played a decent game. He may have made some mistakes but he also had some nice blocks and had a nice run. However, no one was around him, he should have never stepped out of bounds lol. That was a sure TD.

But I don't see how Chambers can be knocked after this game. No player is perfect.
Definately the most intelligent post of the thread. How can any DOLFAN knock any of our players after yesterdays performance?????

chambers draws the attention of the DB's aloowing the othwe WR's one on one coverage...if that doesnt define a good WR i dont know what does

byroan said:
From everyone's quotes and comments. Everyone isn't on CC, only I am. I don't see anyone bashing the guy that said Chambers sucked.

I know one thing though, I'll never say another player had a bad game because it gets taken out of context.

Excellent point.

Not once in this thread Byroan did u ever say Chambers stinks and needs to be cut or traded.

U just think he had a bad game for some who some on this board call or think is elite.

As a WR he didn't have a good game. But overall he had a solid game.

Too much stuff is taken way out of context on these boards. I think before responding some of us would take a moment to sit back and read what the person is really saying. I have been victim and cause of this problem myself.

We all should have learned from the one poster who told us of Will Poole's injury. He got jumped on and was right.

An opinion is just that an opinion. It's not a fact so therefor is not right or wrong. Chambers is not the #1 WR in this league that is a fact. Where you rate him after that is merely speculation and opinion.

By the way people talk about our team on here I seriously wonder how we don't go 19-0 every season.

Back
Top Bottom