Booker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

CanadianFish

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
They said on MNF that Booker cries at night since the trade... God Danm I dont want a cry baby on my team.... I dont care how good he is.

If this is untrue why do they keep mentioning it? Honestly these guys have the greatest job in the world and Miami is having a bad season but its still a great city to play for. Its not like we are Arizona.

If I were a WR in this offense, I'd cry too.

AirChambers84 said:
you guys have heard this b4???

i have but i forget where....he felt stabbed in the back by the bears because they were trying to trade him and he didn't know about it till the last second or something like that

booker = :cry:

Well gee he was only traded 2 weeks before the start of the season, and he has to spend his season in Florida while the rest of his family is in Chicago.

He loved Chicago, he got traded unexpectedly of course he's upset.

its cuz he doesnt get to see his wife and new born

If true, Booker's behavior is ridiculous. Why is this guy starting with this attitude? Give Welker a shot or something. What a puzzy.

I don't give a crap if he cries, as long as he shows up on game day. I guess you'd feel better if he scratched his nuts while belching and using pick-up lines on the cheerleaders.

Man some of you guys need to shut up and get off him..

You wouldnt even know, not in the least little bit, what hes feelin from all that crap that happened just 2 weeks before the season..

Back
Top Bottom