Booker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

TexasFinFan said:
Man some of you guys need to shut up and get off him..

You wouldnt even know, not in the least little bit, what hes feelin from all that crap that happened just 2 weeks before the season..

Give me a break Mr. touchy feely. It's called being a professional. A lot of guys have been traded and have been put into situations they would rather not be in. But they do what they have to do, not talk about crying at night.

he doesnt catch the ball anyways......how many times does have a chance to make a play and doesnt......irritating for a cry baby.......just make your catches and u wont be frustrated the bears suck tooo

phinman1 said:
Give me a break Mr. touchy feely. It's called being a professional. A lot of guys have been traded and have been put into situations they would rather not be in. But they do what they have to do, not talk about crying at night.

If he has a new born and a wife in Chicago how can you POSSIBLY blame him. Imagine if that was you. Just because we are all envious of his skills and job doesn't give us the right to blame him for being human.

I'm so tired of our offense.. Chambers and Bookers.. they dont play with heart... Mcmichael is the only one that puts it all on the line.. Well good night the games over.

I neen a fekin beer and I don't drink why in the hell is Fedlier still in at qb ?

This post is garbage...

The guy signed a multi year deal... he THOUGHT he would be a Bear for life....

Wait, hey Marty... We just traded you all the way to Miami....

Get off the mans back.

Geeze, of all things to complain about, you guys are talking about a guy thats sad because he misses his family and home.

The worst part is that players always get blasted for not being loyal to a team and not sticking with a team who has giving them a chance. Here is a guy who loves Chicago and was happy there and now he is sad to leave and everyone jumps on his back...which is it? Loyalty or do you just want these guys to never open their mouths?

PHP:
and he thinks he would be better off with Krenzel as his QB?!?!?! HAHAHA!!

Ummm........yea, he would be!

CanadianFish said:
They said on MNF that Booker cries at night since the trade... God Danm I dont want a cry baby on my team.... I dont care how good he is.

Are you telling me that you don't cry every night!?!? Our team sucks right now. I'm crying too!!!

It has already been said he misses his family. He left to come down here 3 days after his daughter was born and the same day he was named the Bears team captain. I think people are reading a little to much into this.

i cry everytime jay fiedler throws it down field.. u never know what can happen. it is a sad thuoght

Back
Top Bottom