Booker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

Maybe him and Jason get together some nights for cry fests.
clear.gif

I know Taylor is the master at it, he did a damn good job during the Monday Night game in 2000.

TexasFinFan said:
Man some of you guys need to shut up and get off him..

You wouldnt even know, not in the least little bit, what hes feelin from all that crap that happened just 2 weeks before the season..
No **** look at all the crap he has gone thru only to end up on a 1-7 team with a terrible QB and horrible Oline

You guys criticizing Booker ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

This guy loves Chicago, signs a long-term deal, sets up a home and a life, gets voted team captain, has a baby daughter (in the same week), then gets traded to Miami out of the blue that same week.

And after he got traded, he didn't see his wife and daughter until seven weeks later, when Wanny gave him an extra day off to fly up and see his family. Do you have any idea what that's like or what that family is going thru.

Sometimes you have to walk in a man's shoes before judging him.

Theanswer385 said:
its cuz he doesnt get to see his wife and new born
Yes, that is the reason, his baby was born pre mature and cannot get on an airplane, he has only seen her once since the trade!

Also, the thread was edited. Parties involved......do not pull threads off topic and attack each other.

Well I guess if he's not happy here...he could leave with Wanny and Feebler!!!

I like Booker but I would not want a player on my team who does not want to be here!!!

Go Fins!!!

Muck said:
You guys criticizing Booker ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

This guy loves Chicago, signs a long-term deal, sets up a home and a life, gets voted team captain, has a baby daughter (in the same week), then gets traded to Miami out of the blue that same week.

And after he got traded, he didn't see his wife and daughter until seven weeks later, when Wanny gave him an extra day off to fly up and see his family. Do you have any idea what that's like or what that family is going thru.

Sometimes you have to walk in a man's shoes before judging him.

NAILED IT!!! :fire:

This NIGHTMARE SEASON has made most board members shisty. All most everytime that a player makes a mistake he SUCKS. But when he makes a good play he is the Best at his position. This season is just getting longer & longer.

I BET THAT MARTY DOES NOT CRY HALF AS MUCH AS MOST OF THE FAIR WEATHER FANS ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!! :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

As a parent of a 1year old and soon to have a new baby in January.. If I was pulled from my Fam and not able to see them for seven weeks and then when I do see them its only for a day.. I would be upset also.. **** being a profesional... how about being human.. Marty has every right to be upset.

PhiNomina said:
If he has a new born and a wife in Chicago how can you POSSIBLY blame him. Imagine if that was you. Just because we are all envious of his skills and job doesn't give us the right to blame him for being human.
What type of soft aZZ crap is that. I was in the military for 6 years. I was shipped off to korea for 12 months without my wife and 6 month old son. And I didn't cry. I sucked it up and did my job. I called home everyday to talk to my wife and I managed. I NEVER CRIED. FOOTBALL PLAYERS DON'T CRY! PERIOD. Ask ray lewis if he cries and I bet you get punched. You people make me sick

PhiNomina said:
The worst part is that players always get blasted for not being loyal to a team and not sticking with a team who has giving them a chance. Here is a guy who loves Chicago and was happy there and now he is sad to leave and everyone jumps on his back...which is it? Loyalty or do you just want these guys to never open their mouths?
There's no problem with being sad to leave, but you don't cry about it. And if you do cry you sure as hell don't tell people

jjizzim said:
There's no problem with being sad to leave, but you don't cry about it. And if you do cry you sure as hell don't tell people

what is wrong with crying if you are sad?

chevysales said:
well tell that to jt and ray lucas who both cried at different times after jets games at giant stadium.
Just because they cried cried too does not mean that crying isn't soft. It's soft azz behavior and maybe that's why JT had no sacks last night

Back
Top Bottom