Booker? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

claytonAndDuper said:
chambers has more drops than booker has catches...

:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: .....Welker HAS to have more receptions..Im not 100% sure...Gilmore's likely gonna pas Booker next!:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Booker is below McMichael and Chambers no matter how you slice it, if you dont believe me,,check the stats.

Show me that Booker is getting equal targets, and we might have something. I think Booker is improperly seen as the #2 receiver here in deference to the incumbency of Chambers.

The QB has been less than average, okay..but thats not a valid excuse for 24 catches.

I find it amazing you're so down on 2 catches a game but 3 catches a game is beyond fine with you. I think it is manifest that you have an agenda that goes beyond the plain meaning of the performance of these players.

DBoston80 said:
:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: .....Welker HAS to have more receptions..Im not 100% sure...Gilmore's likely gonna pas Booker next!:lol:

You're wrong about that, and it just goes to show you're wrong about more than just the statistical question involved. You clearly embrace ignorance. If you don't, why didn't you take the 5 seconds to look it up like I did?

Well the Ogun trade really hasnt worked out that well, didnt we wind up with Gordon and Booker from that deal? Booker is OK but we could have signed a cheap free agent that could come in and put up the numbers Booker has. Booker is a decent player but really he is probaly a #3 guy, Chambers is probaly a #2 guy so we are missing that #1 guy out there. We need to go after at least one good Wr in FA or in the draft early.

finfansince72 said:
Well the Ogun trade really hasnt worked out that well, didnt we wind up with Gordon and Booker from that deal?

Nope -- we wound up with Booker and Crowder from that deal.

Jimmy James said:
Nope -- we wound up with Booker and Crowder from that deal.

Well that makes me feel better, I like Crowder hes going to be a good one.

finfansince72 said:
Well that makes me feel better, I like Crowder hes going to be a good one.

Thank Mike Martz for insisting on Miami's 3rd instead of the 3rd from the Bears.

Why on earth would anyone single out Booker for criticism this year? I mean, really?

He is among the least of this team's problems. He isn't dropping the ball, at least, when it is thrown to him.

I don't think anyone confuses him with Jerry Rice, but to single him out for criticism just tends to reveal a personal bias, in my opinion.

Agent Mulder said:
The now? What has Chambers done this season besides drop passes?

I think he leads our team in receiving. :couch:

nopony said:
Why on earth would anyone single out Booker for criticism this year? I mean, really?

He is among the least of this team's problems. He isn't dropping the ball, at least, when it is thrown to him.

I don't think anyone confuses him with Jerry Rice, but to single him out for criticism just tends to reveal a personal bias, in my opinion.

We have not thrown the guy the ball consistently....give him a break...instead we run reverses (or did) and throw unsuccesful deep routes to Chambers...

IMO...Booker is a bigger, stronger, faster McDuffie like player--however, McDuffie did have glue for hands...great player he was.

DBoston80 said:
Nothing wouldve made me forgive him like a little old fashioned production, he didnt, he hasn't...I have NO reason to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's had a terrible year.

Lets compare:

NAME REC YDS AVG TD FUM LST
Chris Chambers 39 - 498 - 12.8 - 5 - 2 - 1
Marty Booker 24 - 407 - 17.0 - 1 - 0 - 0

Hmm... that sure doesnt seem like "lite years better", specially if you dont take into account todays game where chambers actually was able to make a couple of plays (6 catches for 101).

You may want to actually back your arguments with some facts, but then again, the facts would conflict with your hatred of booker.

DBoston80 said:

Wow you truly are :goof: I think i'v become a little stupider for reading this thread

Back
Top Bottom