Booker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

DBoston80 said:
Yea, he's been a real impact thus far, your right?:shakeno:

Yeah, he actually has. Just two weeks ago he went over 100 yards.

I think you're confusing him with Boston.

byroan said:
Yeah, he actually has. Just two weeks ago he went over 100 yards.

I think you're confusing him with Boston.

Oh thats right he's on my avatar...so I cant criticize any other WR...Marty has been dissapointing rather you like it or not.

DBoston80 said:
Oh thats right he's on my avatar...so I cant criticize any other WR...Marty has been dissapointing rather you like it or not.

Not half as disappointing as Boston.

DBoston80 said:

Disappointing only to you. You've hated Booker all year.

byroan said:
Disappointing only to you. You've hated Booker all year.

24 catches 1 TD in 11 games??? Who is that NOT dissapointing to?? Besides 2 people I can think of??:lol:

DBoston80 said:
24 catches 1 TD in 11 games??? Who is that NOT dissapointing to?? Besides 2 people I can think of??:lol:

Much better than 4 catches, 0 TD's in 5 games.

byroan said:
Much better than 4 catches, 0 TD's in 5 games.

Ok??? Good point....for being a "Mod" u should stay on topic:D , bringing up a guy because of my avatar is strange and a cop-out that my fore mentioned point is valid:D ..thank you have a nice day:lol:

Jimmy James said:
Or THE Ohio State University. Then again, they disappoint just by existing.

Wow real nice comeback...OSU would dominate any team from Ver-gin-ya..:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Ok??? Good point....for being a "Mod" u should stay on topic:D , bringing up a guy because of my avatar is strange and a cop-out that my fore mentioned point is valid:D ..thank you have a nice day:lol:

At least I'm still on the topic of WR's. What does the University of Florida have to do with anything?

DBoston80 said:

Not as much as Chris "Butterfingers" Chambers. Booker has had 2 100yd games this year. If we had a QB.....he would put up nice numbers.

byroan said:
At least I'm still on the topic of WR's. What does the University of Florida have to do with anything?

I was "Mocking" people who bring up avatars...Im not one of them, I just make fun of them;)

Back
Top Bottom