Booker? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

Agent Mulder said:
Not as much as Chris "Butterfingers" Chambers. Booker has had 2 100yd games this year. If we had a QB.....he would put up nice numbers.

Poor excuse, Chambers is lite years better than Booker the slouch.

DBoston80 said:
Wow real nice comeback...OSU would dominate any team from Ver-gin-ya..:lol:

And? Who says I care about that.

The bottom line is that whoever said you have been against Booker from the start is exactly right. You apparently just couldn't get over that he was pissed off the Bears traded him like the rest of us could.

DBoston80 said:
Poor excuse, Chambers is lite years better than Booker the slouch.

I just had to capture this for posterity. I'd assume this was humor if not for your affection for OSU and if not for the fact that you're suggesting a receiver with ZERO Pro Bowl appearances and ZERO 1000 yard seasons is better than a receiver with a Pro Bowl appearance and TWO 1000 yard seasons.

Jimmy James said:
And? Who says I care about that.

The bottom line is that whoever said you have been against Booker from the start is exactly right. You apparently just couldn't get over that he was pissed off the Bears traded him like the rest of us could.

Nothing wouldve made me forgive him like a little old fashioned production, he didnt, he hasn't...I have NO reason to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's had a terrible year.

Jimmy James said:
I just had to capture this for posterity. I'd assume this was humor if not for your affection for OSU and if not for the fact that you're suggesting a receiver with ZERO Pro Bowl appearances and ZERO 1000 yard seasons is better than a receiver with a Pro Bowl appearance and TWO 1000 yard seasons.

If you wanna go on past stats then you HAVE to say Boston is better than both! I like to live in the now....

booker is slow, drops to many balls, and doesnt get seperation from db's i wish we never traded for booker, i would have rather had straight up picks for ogun

claytonAndDuper said:
booker is slow, drops to many balls, and doesnt get seperation from db's i wish we never traded for booker, i would have rather had straight up picks for ogun

Even though your exactly right..prepare for unlogical verbal bashings by Booker apologists.

claytonAndDuper said:

Leaving aside your analysis of Booker because I think you know I differ in my analysis and because it really isn't the interesting part of what you said anyway, I think we all would have rather had straight up picks looking back at it. We might have a QB at this point had that worked out. Unfortunately, that's not what anybody offered us. I will agree with you that the situation should have been handled better (likely with a draft day trade for whatever the team could get), but you can't blame Booker himself for that.

DBoston80 said:
If you wanna go on past stats then you HAVE to say Boston is better than both! I like to live in the now....

:rolleyes:

Do I also have to say that Jerry Rice is better than both? Rice and Boston have pretty much an equal chance of ever having an impact on the NFL in any way again.

Jimmy James said:
Leaving aside your analysis of Booker because I think you know I differ in my analysis and because it really isn't the interesting part of what you said anyway, I think we all would have rather had straight up picks looking back at it. We might have a QB at this point had that worked out. Unfortunately, that's not what anybody offered us. I will agree with you that the situation should have been handled better (likely with a draft day trade for whatever the team could get), but you can't blame Booker himself for that.

I think he's blaming Booker for being unproductive on Sundays...Call me crazy but thats what it sounds like to me?:confused:

DBoston80 said:
Even though your exactly right..prepare for unlogical verbal bashings by Booker apologists.

Oh, I love it. First, it was "lite". Now we get "unlogical".

Do you *attend* OSU? :rofl3:

Jimmy James said:
:rolleyes:

Do I also have to say that Jerry Rice is better than both? Rice and Boston have pretty much an equal chance of ever having an impact on the NFL in any way again.

If Booker's production is your idea of "Impact"...I'll take that as a compliment.

Jimmy James said:
Oh, I love it. First, it was "lite". Now we get "unlogical".

Do you *attend* OSU? :rofl3:

Would you rather be wrong about your spelling, or Wrong about Booker?:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Would you rather be wrong about your spelling, or Wrong about Booker?:lol:

Fortunately for me, you cover both of them darn well. You're the only guy I think I have ever encountered online who is so down on a receiver capable of posting up 100 yard games.

Back
Top Bottom