BOOLD predictions! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOLD predictions!

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
RW trade, would you do this?

would you consider a trade of RW to Det of Bly?
or RW for a 2nd or a 3rd?

woul dbe tempting, pretty tempting.

No. Ricky is cheap and makes a good combo with Ronnie. Why gut the best part of the offense?

No

Reason 1: Ricky and Ronnie are great together, do not want to break that up.

Reason 2: No one wants him. He is to risky with the suspensions, retirements, etc.

Reason 3: Hes not worth anything. MAYBE a 6th if we're lucky. After the season (if he has a decent season) he should be worth more. Maybe a 4th, 3rd if we're lucky.

Lets keep him for at least this season. It would be more beneficial to us.

Trouble with Ricky is he's one failed test away from a lifetime suspension. Maybe Houston would take him for Carr.

What team would be stupid enough to trade for Ricky Williams....talk about having a short career as a GM....FORGETABOUTIT.

This is a 2 back league anymore. Ronnie will benefit by having RW back. By the way, I can't see more than a 6th round pick to us. He's to high risk to invest in.

Ricky is a very good player but this is the reason why he is absolutely worthless in a trade:
Trouble with Ricky is he's one failed test away from a lifetime suspension.

Needless to say, he has more value as a backup RB than on the trade market.

wow, do you GUYS READ the damn question? where on earth did it say reaosns about why ppl wodlnt trade, i asked would u take a 2nd, a 3rd, or bly for RW? i dont care for the rest of the junk u guys said although its reality. ppl on this board need to learn to read whats SAID and answer teh quetsoins ONLY.

wow, do you GUYS READ the damn question? where on earth did it say reaosns about why ppl wodlnt trade, i asked would u take a 2nd, a 3rd, or bly for RW? i dont care for the rest of the junk u guys said although its reality. ppl on this board need to learn to read whats SAID and answer teh quetsoins ONLY.

I thought when I said "NO" that was pretty much answering the question. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom