BOOLD predictions! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOLD predictions!

NO, if you could sign Peterson for vet minimum and pick him 3rd in this years draft would you trade him right after? let me guess? no? because ricky is better than peterson and costs that much. We will have the greatest 1-2 punch in the league. His work ethic is like no other, he has matured, he is respected in the league (as a rb, leave the personal attacks out of it.) IF JT IS AS VOCAL ABOUT ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AS HE IS AND HE SUPPORTS RICKY, THAN RICKY ISNT DOING ANYTHING. nough said. But at the risk of being told I don't have a brain because my answer is complex, My simple answer is no :wink:

wahts the point if your giving up a 3rd round pick? we dont give up crap for RW but a headache, and a potential suspension and taht would mean not only do we lose out on a talent ala this year, but also on another talent via a trade. its a double wammy for us but ppl are too narrow minded to see things outside of what htey want to see.

you ask why i dindt bring it up? b/c I dont feel like addressing EVERYTHIGN In THIS WORLD to a darn post that isn't revolving aroudn the question being asked. THey didnt offer the trade BECAUSE they were interesting and going through with it and THEY came up with the info of a failed drug test. if you dotn recall, it was from DENVEr as they were investigating to make sure he was clean before a deal was being offered. HENCE NOT A RUMOR, A FACT! thanks very much. now stop trying to put me down with this interigating crap.

No, it was rumor based on "unconfirmed sources". If you are so convinced it was a fact please share the person or peoples name from the Broncos that stated that because I would really like to know.

Going forward, before making posts try to get your facts straight. When you don't, it makes you come off as someone that has no idea what he's talking about.

As for your comment " b/c I dont feel like addressing EVERYTHIGN In THIS WORLD to a darn post" .......I'm saying put in the relevant info not just the parts you choose to make your point appear correct. By saying he is worth a 2nd or 3rd rounder last year and not mentioning he failed another drug test which completely dropped any trade value he was worth is very misleading.

No, it was rumor based on "unconfirmed sources". If you are so convinced it was a fact please share the person or peoples name from the Broncos that stated that because I would really like to know.

Going forward, before making posts try to get your facts straight. When you don't, it makes you come off as someone that has no idea what he's talking about.

As for your comment " b/c I dont feel like addressing EVERYTHIGN In THIS WORLD to a darn post" .......I'm saying put in the relevant info not just the parts you choose to make your point appear correct. By saying he is worth a 2nd or 3rd rounder last year and not mentioning he failed another drug test which completely dropped any trade value he was worth is very misleading.

see wht im talking about man? when the damn hell did i say he is worth a 2nd or 3rd? your putting words into my mount. bro your telling me i know look someone that doenst know what im talking about but yet you are hte one youreself. you are putting words adn stating thigns taht were never said. I'm done talking about this with you, take care.

I wonder how many people will realize that the reason this organization is in trouble is because it trades it picks away. What make Bill Belicheck a geniuse maybe the fact they always have extra picks dual 1 rounders this year. It is easier to hit on the draft if you have more picks and that is how a geniuse is made.

Bingo!

No

Reason 1: Ricky and Ronnie are great together, do not want to break that up.

Reason 2: No one wants him. He is to risky with the suspensions, retirements, etc.

Reason 3: Hes not worth anything. MAYBE a 6th if we're lucky. After the season (if he has a decent season) he should be worth more. Maybe a 4th, 3rd if we're lucky.

Lets keep him for at least this season. It would be more beneficial to us.

Perfect logic, totally agree.

fishypete said:
What team would be stupid enough to trade for Ricky Williams....talk about having a short career as a GM....FORGETABOUTIT.

That about sums it up. Ricky Williams is too unreliable for any team to offer anything for him. If the Fins feel he's expendable, he just walks. I'm not even sure if any other team would jump to sign him as a FA; it would depend on how desperate a team was for a RB.

Hate it or Love it, Can careless. :) I was proven correct last year as i said we woudl sign Shelton and a SOLB (peterson/arrington) and we got allen and were still talking about brees during this time AND Arrington, meaning it was do able along with getting about 5-6 guys and ppl said this isnt madden. Well, that happened except we took DC instead of Brees and arrington wanted more n proved he didnt deserve it due to his injury issues.

So feel free to bash once more

:lol: How were you proven right? We only did one of the three things you predicted?

Dre Bly ... absolutely NOT

a 2d rd ... would have to consider it ...

a 3d .... I would have to wait until draft day and see who is left on the board at that time

Ricky brings much value to this team, as long as he stays on the field .... Dre Bly is vastly over-rated ....

I rather trade Ronnie Brown for a late 1st, early 2nd - take my chances with Ricky and draft a RB

I'd trade Ricky, our first round pick, and a fourth or fifth to move up to the brown's spot so we can draft CJ.

We need to do whatever it takes to get this superhuman. Put Chambers back in the slot and lets sling bombs to CJ all game with either Pep or Cleo. They've got cannons.

I'd trade Ricky, our first round pick, and a fourth or fifth to move up to the brown's spot so we can draft CJ.

We need to do whatever it takes to get this superhuman. Put Chambers back in the slot and lets sling bombs to CJ all game with either Pep or Cleo. They've got cannons.

That wouldn't be nearly enough value wise for Cleveland.

wow, do you GUYS READ the damn question? where on earth did it say reaosns about why ppl wodlnt trade, i asked would u take a 2nd, a 3rd, or bly for RW? i dont care for the rest of the junk u guys said although its reality. ppl on this board need to learn to read whats SAID and answer teh quetsoins ONLY.

OK, would you take a first round pick for Joey Harrington, if someone offered it too us???

You see the question is too unrealistic to even answer. Becuase of his situation many Dolphins fans consider trading Ricky Williams for anything of value just as unrealistic. The only way Ricky goes if if he's cut, the new regime just wants him gone and takes a 7trh round pick for him or he fails a drug test and is banned from the NFL for life. Everything else is unrealistic.

OK, would you take a first round pick for Joey Harrington, if someone offered it too us???

You see the question is too unrealistic to even answer.

That's exactly it. He throws out this hypothical question that he doesn't even believe in then gets upset when posters don't give him a valid answer.

Basically I classify it as a "RANT" by SR 7 :shakeno:

:lol: How were you proven right? We only did one of the three things you predicted?

1? you didnt notice the part i said we'd sign about 5-6 but in reality we were close to waht 7? 8?

Back
Top Bottom