BOOLD predictions! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOLD predictions!

I agree, I think Ricky is a much larger problem than TO. TO may mouth off a lot and do stupid things, but none of it (that I can remember) is against league policy. He puts up results unlike ricky who couldnt even step inside Dolphin Stadium this last year. I rather have someone whos a problem whos around producing than a problem whos still a problem from CANADA.

exactly. IF anyone has played on a team in there lives n had a headahce like this they know how annoying and irritating it is. It becomes the focal point even if you try to ignore it or not let it be. it floats in the air no matter what.

Anything! Get rid of this guy man. This guy f*cked us over twice, how could you still count on him to be a productive and consistent RB? I rather have Morris, a rookie, or a free agent. Cut the baggage and get what you can if it's anything at all. I used to be a supporter and fan of Ricky since his Texas days, but I don't understand why everyone still wants this guy on the team. Do you want Saban to come coach here after this season? And in my opinion what Ricky did was worse!

Ima go out on a LIMB and make osme bold predictions as they may change obvously as weeks go by.

FA, Miami Resigns Carter via restructure meaning (b/c he is great against the run as a huge big body along with sack artist throughout his career). this helps create space as usual along with JT ZT.

We sign Dielman AND Thomas in FA.

Draft Quinn as we trade our 3rd, 1st and MAYBE RW as there has been no NEWS yet on his situation and RW is just the extra take it n make the deal look more doable so we dont have to trade a 2nd to pick up Quinn.

Only thing i dont know of is, release booker OR restructure him and get Donte Stallworth. I think we will get a WR one way or another but as for a burner he is the only one avaiable if not draft.

Hate it or Love it, Can careless. :) I was proven correct last year as i said we woudl sign Shelton and a SOLB (peterson/arrington) and we got allen and were still talking about brees during this time AND Arrington, meaning it was do able along with getting about 5-6 guys and ppl said this isnt madden. Well, that happened except we took DC instead of Brees and arrington wanted more n proved he didnt deserve it due to his injury issues.

So feel free to bash once more

i like it...and it shows u got balls to put urself out there....good for u and i hope ur right about everything!!

good post except i odnt see us trading up for quinn othawise i woul d love to see thomas abd dielman coming here

Thanks guys, appreciate it :)

Its very possible. especially if we can hit the 19-20 mill mark. We can get all 3 with 2-3 minor stopgaps. taht would fill almost ALL the holes on our team meaning being SOLID not improvements cuz we need to imrpovee many spots from S/CB and possibly C. as far as only thing that doenst get fulfilled is the LT spot. Lots can be done quickly as well guys. Keep ur heads up. The thing is, I usually have gut feelings that come true way before thigns happen and when we played Pittsy opening night i told my sister, this hype of going to SB n all will kill us. We will suck it up and improve next yr b/c there wont be any expectations and as usual she ssaid we suck cuz she doesnt like seeing miami lose. So far, half of that gut feeling came true, just the season to see how we improve awaits.

it HONESLTY wouldn't. your just trying to fill up some self esteem and give ppl a laugh but wasn't that funny nor on par b/c that was a bit too exagerated. Get real man. if you dont RECALL DENVER was interested in RW last year remembeR? the point was to see how many ppl are actually on this irresponsible headache of a players JOCK. and apparenlty the whole forum is as usual but do ntn but cry about gettin a TO type of player where htey are both pretty much teh same as far as distractions, irresponsible, and stupid PROBLEMS.

I already answered it so @ this time I'm not going to go into the semantics of your original question because....... @ this point it seems pointless.

As for Dever being interested in Ricky......let me ask you this, WHY didn't they offer a trade for him? Maybe bacause he failed another test which would put him in the category of an additional failure would be a LIFETIME BAN. Strange that you didn't mention that.

So yes, I do RECALL DENVER being interested (also it was never verified, just a rumor) but evidently you DON"T RECALL why it never happened.

As for your "self esteem" comment.......that's about the dumbest thing I've read in a while (maybe besides your original post).

Ima go out on a LIMB and make osme bold predictions as they may change obvously as weeks go by.

FA, Miami Resigns Carter via restructure meaning (b/c he is great against the run as a huge big body along with sack artist throughout his career). this helps create space as usual along with JT ZT.

We sign Dielman AND Thomas in FA.

Draft Quinn as we trade our 3rd, 1st and MAYBE RW as there has been no NEWS yet on his situation and RW is just the extra take it n make the deal look more doable so we dont have to trade a 2nd to pick up Quinn.

Only thing i dont know of is, release booker OR restructure him and get Donte Stallworth. I think we will get a WR one way or another but as for a burner he is the only one avaiable if not draft.

Hate it or Love it, Can careless. :) I was proven correct last year as i said we woudl sign Shelton and a SOLB (peterson/arrington) and we got allen and were still talking about brees during this time AND Arrington, meaning it was do able along with getting about 5-6 guys and ppl said this isnt madden. Well, that happened except we took DC instead of Brees and arrington wanted more n proved he didnt deserve it due to his injury issues.

So feel free to bash once more

Thats like me saying 'I said we were going to draft Brady Quinn and we drafted Kevin Kolb see how good I am!'

DC isnt the same as saying we will get Brees, and you didnt get the OLB part right at all regardless of whether they deserved it or not. You were right about Shelton though I'll give you that.
I dont have a problem with anything you said except the bold part

EDIT: I do like the rest of the post though.

time to freshen up my 34 jerseys. He's a heckuva player (he's currently near me in Grass Valley, I'm in Sacramento) when he's right. This is a very smart and tough player, not a burnout like other drug test failure guys. He still has 2 - 3 yrs of good football in him

would you consider a trade of RW to Det of Bly?
or RW for a 2nd or a 3rd?

woul dbe tempting, pretty tempting.

NO, if you could sign Peterson for vet minimum and pick him 3rd in this years draft would you trade him right after? let me guess? no? because ricky is better than peterson and costs that much. We will have the greatest 1-2 punch in the league. His work ethic is like no other, he has matured, he is respected in the league (as a rb, leave the personal attacks out of it.) IF JT IS AS VOCAL ABOUT ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AS HE IS AND HE SUPPORTS RICKY, THAN RICKY ISNT DOING ANYTHING. nough said. But at the risk of being told I don't have a brain because my answer is complex, My simple answer is no :wink:

I already answered it so @ this time I'm not going to go into the semantics of your original question because....... @ this point it seems pointless.

As for Dever being interested in Ricky......let me ask you this, WHY didn't they offer a trade for him? Maybe bacause he failed another test which would put him in the category of an additional failure would be a LIFETIME BAN. Strange that you didn't mention that.

So yes, I do RECALL DENVER being interested (also it was never verified, just a rumor) but evidently you DON"T RECALL why it never happened.

As for your "self esteem" comment.......that's about the dumbest thing I've read in a while (maybe besides your original post).

you ask why i dindt bring it up? b/c I dont feel like addressing EVERYTHIGN In THIS WORLD to a darn post that isn't revolving aroudn the question being asked. THey didnt offer the trade BECAUSE they were interesting and going through with it and THEY came up with the info of a failed drug test. if you dotn recall, it was from DENVEr as they were investigating to make sure he was clean before a deal was being offered. HENCE NOT A RUMOR, A FACT! thanks very much. now stop trying to put me down with this interigating crap.

NO, if you could sign Peterson for vet minimum and pick him 3rd in this years draft would you trade him right after? let me guess? no? because ricky is better than peterson and costs that much. We will have the greatest 1-2 punch in the league. His work ethic is like no other, he has matured, he is respected in the league (as a rb, leave the personal attacks out of it.) IF JT IS AS VOCAL ABOUT ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AS HE IS AND HE SUPPORTS RICKY, THAN RICKY ISNT DOING ANYTHING. nough said. But at the risk of being told I don't have a brain because my answer is complex, My simple answer is no :wink:

see, you miss the ponit. as usual the rest of the ppl on this forum and like our organization want a WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR ME NOW MENTALITY. GET OVER IT! thats why we SUCK! you guys wnat now now now, it aint happenin brotha. hasn't happened since 1983 when we got lucky. take marino out n we have been a crap shoot for a while.

I rather have a 2nd round pick or bly that will play for at LEAST 5-10 yrs n' take that risk then riskign ahving a player that will be around for 1-2 yrs AND thats not considering he can be suspended like he was before. you see how ppl are a hypocrit? you guys say you dont wnat him off teh team b/c he is good, but what the hell does his talent do when he can't play in the NFL!?! he is a risk for other so they wont take that chance but yhet our stuipd organizatoin constantly takes that gamble? same way they trade away loser QB's and our stuipd organization takes them in? you see how we arne't that far off the list of the lions? raiders? and so forht wiht losers. we have a owner that preaches success, an organization taht has a reputation for success, but in the last 15 yrs nothign to show for it and basically on a slide going down this mud slide we are on.

you guys always see things for what it is and not outside the box. thats why global warming is occuring. ppl worry about whats happenign today or tomarrow, not 5 yrs from now.

5 yrs from nwo RW is in India and we dont have a player that could have been in his prime via draft or what not.

Back
Top Bottom