BOOLD predictions! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOLD predictions!

That's exactly it. He throws out this hypothical question that he doesn't even believe in then gets upset when posters don't give him a valid answer.

Basically I classify it as a "RANT" by SR 7 :shakeno:

well I did post saying you are putting words into my mouth and its pretty funy how you "avoided" that post but respond to all the tohres. anways just pointing that out for ya, like i said at the end of the post, take care. People missed the point of this thread. ::regarding this thread, PeaCe::

1? you didnt notice the part i said we'd sign about 5-6 but in reality we were close to waht 7? 8?

So your taking credit for predicting we'd sign half a dozen FA's????

Bold prediction indeed.

well I did post saying you are putting words into my mouth and its pretty funy how you "avoided" that post but respond to all the tohres. anways just pointing that out for ya, like i said at the end of the post, take care. People missed the point of this thread. ::regarding this thread, PeaCe::

Since you initiated the topic one would just assume those are your thoughts. So, according to you....those are not your thoughts nor do you have an opinion on the topic @ all.

Please tell us what are you saying then?

see wht im talking about man? when the damn hell did i say he is worth a 2nd or 3rd? your putting words into my mount. bro your telling me i know look someone that doenst know what im talking about but yet you are hte one youreself. you are putting words adn stating thigns taht were never said. I'm done talking about this with you, take care.

Ok... first off, if you want someone to put thought into your question, you should put thought into your question (e.g., enough to say "mouth" over "mount," "and" over "adn," "things" over "thigns," and "that" over "taht").

Second, as to "when the damn hell did i say he is worth a 2nd or 3rd," I would think your question implies it. Otherwise, are you just posing rhetorical, axiomatic questions? "Would you drink a beer to win the lottery?" "Would you trade your computer for a Boeing 747?"

Ok... first off, if you want someone to put thought into your question, you should put thought into your question (e.g., enough to say "mouth" over "mount," "and" over "adn," "things" over "thigns," and "that" over "taht").

Second, as to "when the damn hell did i say he is worth a 2nd or 3rd," I would think your question implies it. Otherwise, are you just posing rhetorical, axiomatic questions? "Would you drink a beer to win the lottery?" "Would you trade your computer for a Boeing 747?"

My sentiments exactly.......but don't worry, he'll come back w/some type of response that makes absolutely no sense :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom