Boomer says Miami finishes last | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer says Miami finishes last

Dolfandenny

Starter
Reaction score
Boomer Esiason has always disliked the Dolphins for some reason. He definitely sees the fins last in the AFC East. Tannehill is alittle bit better and so is the defence. Philbin is not a winning coach so theres the differance.

Boomer Esiason has always disliked the Dolphins for some reason. He definitely sees the fins last in the AFC East. Tannehill is alittle bit better and so is the defence. Philbin is not a winning coach so theres the differance.

I'm sorry, was he talking on a show, or are you guessing he'll say they finish last?

Boomer was drafted after Marino in 1984 and Dan stole the show. Boomer was always in the background.
Boomer was 1-6 lifetime against the Dolphins. A few of the losses were real butt whippings. 38-10, 52-14
And then there is the fake spike game that caused Boomer and the Jets to miss the playoffs in 1994
Lots of reasons for his dislike of Fins.

He's obviously still bitter about the fake spike play lol
And I believe he lost the SB in Miami......

The Bills have bad fits for what they want to do. The Jets might do okay, but I am not blown away by the skill positions they have.

Miami does have issues...guard, mlb fit, HC and DC still could be this team's stumbling block.

It could happen. Just like the Fins could win the division. After week 17, nobody will remember what Boomer said.

Jets and Bills have QB issues. As Miami fans, we knew what that meant for several years.

I wonder if the Jets are going to get old at CB fast.

I DO believe the Jets have a good HC on their hands. The Fins might have missed on a good one under their noses a few years back.

I wonder if the Jets are going to get old at CB fast.

I DO believe the Jets have a good HC on their hands. The Fins might have missed on a good one under their noses a few years back.

feel the same way, and hes got the toys on that defense to give anyone trouble.

Cool, we should we should win the division then.

Back
Top Bottom