Boomer says Miami finishes last | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer says Miami finishes last

Funny to see this thread right next to the "Dolphins are the best team in the AFC" thread. :lol: Have to love the offseason. ;)

radio show host, Boomer Esiason, host of the Boomer & Carton Show, is clearly not a Geno Smith fan. The 13-year NFL veteran, who spent 3 seasons with Gang Green, took a shot at the current New York Jet quarterback, saying he “has no clue what he’s doing”. To make things worse, Boomer predicted the Patriots to win the division, believing that Tom Brady’s suspension will not be upheld, and for the Bills to beat the Jets to second place, with the Dolphins rounding out the bottom of the division.
http://twib.in/l/XzLjnXLqR65

We could. Anywhere from 1st to last is possible. All teams have some pretty good talent and some questions marks. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking we're automatically 1st or 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's his opinion. I'm okay with that. I think an argument could be made for Miami to finish 11-5 or 5-11 and anywhere in between. It's that time of the year and there are a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Who cares what Boomer thinks?

There must be at least ten NFL magazines out there right now, and most have us finishing 2nd behind the Pats. I think I have only seen one projection showing us finishing 4th. I think the Final outcome of Brady's suspension plays a huge part. If the appeal is turned down and drags into court, Brady may be allowed to play early in the season, until the court decides. I would rather Brady miss four games later in the season than early on, as the Pats always seem to start off slow. But we also don't want to hear excuses from Cheatriot fans if they go 0-4 or suck while Brady is suspended. :up:

Every year people get in an uproar about someone predicting Miami to finish last and suggests there's a national media agenda against Miami. Then once Miami loses a game for the first time, sometimes it's a preseason game, the same fans start jumping ship and saying the team sucks and are going to finish last.

If our own fans have little faith or optimism why would we expect people around the country to?

I think Miami will be where we've been in recent years, in contention for a playoff spot with four or six games remaining. Maybe this is the year we win a few more games down the stretch.

Boomer was drafted after Marino in 1984 and Dan stole the show. Boomer was always in the background.
Boomer was 1-6 lifetime against the Dolphins. A few of the losses were real butt whippings. 38-10, 52-14
And then there is the fake spike game that caused Boomer and the Jets to miss the playoffs in 1994
Lots of reasons for his dislike of Fins.

Not sure what you meant here, but Dan was drafted in 83 and Boomer in 84, different drafts. That might have been what you meant and if so I apologize, but just thought i would make sure.

Make no mistake, this is an indictment of Tannehill. If I'm RT, I would be ticked off.
The FO has built a pretty talented roster. Only sub par QB play would ensure a losing season and the cellar of the division.
Yes, there are questions on this roster, but I would challenge anyone to name a team that doesnt.

Remember last year when people on this site were saying NE was old and finished? Any @ssclown, be it on a message board, or TV, can say anything. Doesn't mean it's true, and doesn't mean we have to run and start a thread about it.

Remember last year when people on this site were saying NE was old and finished? Any @ssclown, be it on a message board, or TV, can say anything. Doesn't mean it's true, and doesn't mean we have to run and start a thread about it.
it wasn't just here, many in the nationsl media pronounced the Patsies dead after week 4 last year

Boomer was drafted after Marino in 1984 and Dan stole the show. Boomer was always in the background.
Boomer was 1-6 lifetime against the Dolphins. A few of the losses were real butt whippings. 38-10, 52-14
And then there is the fake spike game that caused Boomer and the Jets to miss the playoffs in 1994
Lots of reasons for his dislike of Fins.

Yep, this.....Dan had more talent in his left little pinky finger than Boomer has in his whole body. You could always see the tension on set between these two....who remembers this gem? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8q3363qTk

Aside from these statements, Boomer is and always has been a haughty douche-clown with a higher opinion of himself than anyone I've ever heard speak. As a Long Islander that has at times had to endure the excruciatingly painful auidible diarrhea that Boomer and Carton consistently spew, I can tell you first hand that Boomer is an absolutely intolerable jerk off. Complete sack of **** human being.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Lr16Ta5PA

Don't take my word for it though, Lawrence Taylor puts it well here.

Back
Top Bottom