Boomer says Miami finishes last | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer says Miami finishes last

He's obviously still bitter about the fake spike play lol
And I believe he lost the SB in Miami......

I've never understood this. If Bart Starr picked Miami to finish last in the division what would the excuse be? Even if Esiason was the worst QB in history his opinion would be as valid as anyone else's opinion we'd post in here.

If he said that Geno has no clue and then says Miami will finished last, he must mean that either Tanny has no clue or that Phil is a really, really bad coach and that no matter what kind of talent Miami has Phil will find a way to lose.

Boomer Esiason has always disliked the Dolphins for some reason. He definitely sees the fins last in the AFC East. Tannehill is alittle bit better and so is the defence. Philbin is not a winning coach so theres the differance.

If you think Philbin will be the only downfall, if any, of this team, then you should do more research on this team..

Boomer Esiason has always disliked the Dolphins for some reason. He definitely sees the fins last in the AFC East. Tannehill is alittle bit better and so is the defence. Philbin is not a winning coach so theres the differance.

He could be right or he could be wrong lol. Im sure the past two seasons people would have said he was crazy for saying they would finish third and we know what happened

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I've never understood this. If Bart Starr picked Miami to finish last in the division what would the excuse be? Even if Esiason was the worst QB in history his opinion would be as valid as anyone else's opinion we'd post in here.

Positive opinions on the dolphins are the only valid ones, the rest is just dolphin hate or something lol

Until we win at a high level and look good doing it, we are who they say we are. I couldn't care less about pre-season predictions. I care about post-season results. Boomer Esiason(so)? Screw him. He's got his opinion and I've got mine.

BTW: Omar tweeted that he sees us winning 8-9 games, maybe 10 if we avoid injuries. So he thinks we are in the verge of breaking through. He busts the players' balls to get y'all riled up so his Twitter followers increase and his column comments are robust. If he irritates you, the best way to show it is to ignore him.

I see the AFC East being a lot like the AFC North was last year... There may only be 2 wins between the first and last place team at the end of the year.

giphy.gif

It doesn't matter who finishes last New England will win the division

Boomer was drafted after Marino in 1984 and Dan stole the show. Boomer was always in the background.
Boomer was 1-6 lifetime against the Dolphins. A few of the losses were real butt whippings. 38-10, 52-14
And then there is the fake spike game that caused Boomer and the Jets to miss the playoffs in 1994
Lots of reasons for his dislike of Fins.

why does he have to dislike the dolphins to feel that way? I think Miami could finish anywhere from 2nd to last. it wouldn't shock me if they were 2nd or if they were last.

why does he have to dislike the dolphins to feel that way? I think Miami could finish anywhere from 2nd to last. it wouldn't shock me if they were 2nd or if they were last.

Not sure that he really dislikes the Fins. Just gave some reasons why he might.

Back
Top Bottom