Boomer says Miami finishes last | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer says Miami finishes last

Not sure that he really dislikes the Fins. Just gave some reasons why he might.

that doesn't mean that is why he thinks they will finish last. I hate the Pats but I pick them 1st every year.

lol...I wasn't even sure which Boomer you were talking about. I thought it was Chris Berman of ESPN before I opened the thread...another well known Dolphins hater.

I don't even listen to these guys. Unless they're bringing factual information to the radio I don't care. Their opinions are of no use to me. I know more about this team than any of them do and I can't predict how the season will turn out, why should any of you think they have some kind of inside track on how the standings will finish?

I've arrived at the conclusion that pre-season NFL rankings, QB rankings, coach rankings, Top 100 player rankings, etc. are good filler during the offseason for the casual fan. For someone like me they're infantile, meaningless and a waste of time. Unless there's a game on I don't watch sports channels anymore. They will make you dumber. That's why the people on sports shows are no longer called sports journalists but sports personalities...it's just a lot of hot air and opinionated garbage. Like I care about some ex-player who probably majored in paper mache at Maryland...lol.

We could finish last...but ONLY if it's at 7-9 or 8-8. This team can't fail correctly.

I see us at 10-6 personally, and either winning the division or getting in via wild card.

Norman is not worth listening to, and even less reading if he writes something.

Awww, come on, you love listening hear him clear his throat 96 times during his broadcast

time will tell. I know this if brady is out for four game. And they go 0-4. And still won division. Bills dolphins and jets. Should not be in nfl.that sorry. ...

Back
Top Bottom