Boomer's Day 2 LIVE Combine Updates inc: Cadillac | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Day 2 LIVE Combine Updates inc: Cadillac

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
OK ladies, here's the latest:

Jason Campbell was almost 6'5 and 230lbs. He isn't going to throw which scouts are disappointed at.

Ryan Moats was 5'8, 210

Brandon Jacobs was a massive 6'4, 267. Can you say Fullback.

Carnell Williams was 5'10 and 7 8ths. Haven't critically got a weight on him yet but he has added 10lbs according to someone in the room from the end of the season. Again, he will do all the drills and WILL run.

More to follow

I've always liked Brandon Jacobs. He's quite fast for a guy his size. He'll be a beast on 3rd and short/goal line situations. Just needs to improve his blocking.

Boomer said:

Jason Campbell was almost 6'5 and 230lbs. He isn't going to throw which scouts are disappointed at.

Ryan Moats was 5'8, 210

Carnell Williams was 5'10 and 7 8ths. Haven't critically got a weight on him yet but he has added 10lbs according to someone in the room from the end of the season. Again, he will do all the drills and WILL run.

More to follow
I'm really surprised Jason Campbell won't be throwing. He had a chance to make himself the 3rd QB taken.

TXFinFan said:
I'm really surprised Jason Campbell won't be throwing. He had a chance to make himself the 3rd QB taken.
Seems like most of the QBs are not throwing, not just Campbell.

I really hope we take Benson, I think he would be a great addition to our offense.. Well, actually any good RB right about now would be :tongue:

Boomer said:

Ryan Moats was 5'8, 210

More to follow
Campbell should've learned something from Rothlisberger last year....he really helped himself by throwing at the combine....

for 3rd and short draft the 360LB DT brayant late in the draft how ould you stop him! if people have problems stoping bettis how han they stop Bryant!!!

TXFinFan said:
Aaron Rodgers and Smith won't be throwing either....M. Williams will not work out...will do so at pro-day.

NFL | Rodgers Doesn't Plan to Workout at Combine -
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:48:31 -0800

ESPNews reports California QB Aaron Rodgers does not plan to work out at the NFL Combine.

NFL | Smith Doesn't Plan to Workout at Combine
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:48:07 -0800

ESPNews reports Utah QB Alex Smith does not plan to work out at the NFL Combine.

Back
Top Bottom