Boomer's Final Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Final Mock Draft

havanahec said:
Very interesting draft Boomer. Green Bay would have a heart attack if Rodgers fell to them. Luis Castillo in the first interesting, with the steroid use. Thanks for the work.

My pleasure mate. The Hawks like Castillo's honesty, but as I said, they may well take the safe option and go Patterson. Tim Ruskell loves the kid. Loves him.

In general, safe logic, no risks with your ideas, nothing different than what everyone else has already said. I hope we take a RB at 2, but everything will hinge on SF at 1. IF they take Smith, then Minnesota has the interest to grab Edwards.
If SF grabs Edwards, then we will be courted by Tampa Bay. I think we need a RB that has the ability to control the clock and hold the rock 25 carries a game more than anything, but I will be shocked if we actually make a pick at number 2.
Ive been saying all along, we may end up with 5 picks on day 1 which is what we need. One thing for sure this may be the longest first round in history, and IM not missing a second of it.

Hey I take that Cleveland deal IN A SECOND. I dont think Saban has legitimate interest in Braylon- I still think he will trade down as far as he can, while still getting one of the Big 3 at RB.

godfater21 said:
IMHO more than 3/4 of those pick won't happen. but that is just IMO. i guess we'll see tomarrow.

I like it when people make comment like this, but they offer nothing to the discussion :shakeno:

KB21 said:
Boomer, people are going to think you and I are the same person. We differ on some picks, but out of the 32 players we have projected to go in the first round, we only differ on four.

You've got the two Cody's, Heath Miller, and Josh Bullocks in the first round where I have Brodney Pool, Daryl Blackstock, Marlin Jackson, and Odell Thurman going in the first round.

:D It's true we've never been seen in the same room together.

I don't know about Oakland and Matt Jones. They have Curry and he looked to be really coming on his own last year. That guy is a very good athlete and becoming a good WR.

Boomer said:
I HONESTLY don't know. But you can add another to the list. Cleveland to 2 for their 2nd is being floated by more than 1 NFL insider.

I DON'T think Minny will do it.
That would be nice, and if Butch was still at the helm I would think it was very possible, but I dont know about Crennel and Savage. Woold Cleveland be doing that to get Braylon or is it onlt if the 9ers dontt take Smith?

Dolfan1000 said:
Boomer- suppose we take RB #2, who do you believe is Miami's pick at 46? Or does Saban shock us and trade the pick for maybe a later 2nd or some later picks in the late 2nd/3rd?

Blackstock if he falls, Bullocks if he falls, Terrence Murphy, Kevin Burnett if he falls, Shaun Cody if he falls, Corey Wesbter, Odell Thurman, Alfred Fincher.

there is NO way Rodgers falls that far. I dont know a lot about drafting, but I can guarantee that. That is rediculous considering he is projected as being drafted as first or second. A team would draft him earlier even if it was not a need.

Boomer said:
I HONESTLY don't know. But you can add another to the list. Cleveland to 2 for their 2nd is being floated by more than 1 NFL insider.

I DON'T think Minny will do it.

The Cleveland trade would be perfect! Get a second and still have Ronnie Brown sitting there.

Hi

Have it printed off Simon, my Draft Day companion. Will be in Canes at 5pm and have NASN all set up to watch. Should be fun this year after last years anti-climax.

my picks are this with trade
1. RB Cadillac Williams
1. WR Mark Clayton
2. DT Antajj Hawthorn
3. QB Kyle Orton

Though i actually favour the Rod gardner deal. Big productive WR opposite Chamber with Booker(will show his undoubted quality after difficult move) in slot is as good as WR trio you could get imo. Throw in the picks and thats a v good move.

washington have to shift him, so bargaining powers all ours.

See u tomorrow+ hope family is well?

martin

PROUDMONKEY said:
In general, safe logic, no risks with your ideas, nothing different than what everyone else has already said. I hope we take a RB at 2, but everything will hinge on SF at 1. IF they take Smith, then Minnesota has the interest to grab Edwards.
If SF grabs Edwards, then we will be courted by Tampa Bay. I think we need a RB that has the ability to control the clock and hold the rock 25 carries a game more than anything, but I will be shocked if we actually make a pick at number 2.
Ive been saying all along, we may end up with 5 picks on day 1 which is what we need. One thing for sure this may be the longest first round in history, and IM not missing a second of it.

Everyone has the Pats trading up, Bullocks in 1, etc etc. :shakeno:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I don't know about Oakland and Matt Jones. They have Curry and he looked to be really coming on his own last year. That guy is a very good athlete and becoming a good WR.

Jones they like as an H-Back.

Boomer said:
Everyone has the Pats trading up, Bullocks in 1, etc etc. :shakeno:

Also, who else besides me has Aaron Rodgers falling to 24 and has Luis Castillo in the first round.

finsgonewild said:
there is NO way Rodgers falls that far. I dont know a lot about drafting, but I can guarantee that. That is rediculous considering he is projected as being drafted as first or second. A team would draft him earlier even if it was not a need.

Clearly you haven't been listening to the draft talk the last few days, you didn't watch NFL Live, etc etc etc.

Who is going to take him?

Back
Top Bottom