Boomer's Final Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Final Mock Draft

mjh56 said:
Have it printed off Simon, my Draft Day companion. Will be in Canes at 5pm and have NASN all set up to watch. Should be fun this year after last years anti-climax.

my picks are this with trade
1. RB Cadillac Williams
1. WR Mark Clayton
2. DT Antajj Hawthorn
3. QB Kyle Orton

Though i actually favour the Rod gardner deal. Big productive WR opposite Chamber with Booker(will show his undoubted quality after difficult move) in slot is as good as WR trio you could get imo. Throw in the picks and thats a v good move.

washington have to shift him, so bargaining powers all ours.

See u tomorrow+ hope family is well?

martin

Good stuff mate. I'll be in chat at some stage. I have work tomorrow, but will be back for 5. Best day of the year, IMO. Will NOT sleep at all tonight.

That would be a nice group of 4. Family GREAT. Hope all is good with yours.

If Rodgers Fell that far

and we had a late round pick due to trade, it would be pretty hard to ignore.

Gardner
Cadillac
Rodgers

:D

KB21 said:
Also, who else besides me has Aaron Rodgers falling to 24 and has Luis Castillo in the first round.

Unreal huh.

KB21 said:
I like it when people make comment like this, but they offer nothing to the discussion :shakeno:

Fine i wasn't going to say anything but since you want me to.

1. Alex smith won't go to SF. Nolan Knows other teams are after him that is why he is blowing smoke by faking trying to sign him. he is trying to force a trade.

2. Cleveland will go DL maybe OL but they are not going WR.

3. Vikings will not take williamson if mike williams is still there. for that matter Mike williams will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

4. Arizona would not go defense if Aaron rogers is still on the board. same as mike williams, Aaron rogers will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

There you wanted some of my opinions those are just a few. but also like i said we will see tomarrow.

godfater21 said:

What DL player is worth the #3 pick? What OL player is worth the #3 pick? It's called taking the BPA which would be Braylon Edwards at #3.

godfater21 said:

1. Alex smith won't go to SF. Nolan Knows other teams are after him that is why he is blowing smoke by faking trying to sign him. he is trying to force a trade.

3. Vikings will not take williamson if mike williams is still there. for that matter Mike williams will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

4. Arizona would not go defense if Aaron rogers is still on the board. same as mike williams, Aaron rogers will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

There you wanted some of my opinions those are just a few. but also like i said we will see tomarrow.

Cleveland is going to go with a DL or an OL when there are none rated high enough to be taken that high? Yeah, OK.

I'm obligated to rip Rick Spielman whenever someone praises him. What, precisely, has Spielman done perfectly this offseason? Other than reassume a deserved position in the rear. Deciding nothing. Dolphin fans still underestimate the savagery he applied to this franchise for nearly a year. You couldn't have a worse resume than the Carey trade, Gordon trade, Ogunleye trade, Feeley trade, and free agent signings like McIntosh and Howard. Short term panic, no sense of value and lousy handicapping is a remarkable combo. I give him credit for Poole and Boston, although the latter didn't work out. Overmatched. That word belongs on Spielman's forehead.

I've tried to give Ronnie Brown the benefit of a doubt. I've pulled the 3 Auburn tapes I saved and watched him on every play. If he's a superstar in waiting he hides it extremely well. I don't see the Deuce McAllister comparisons at all. Deuce is much sleeker and more decisive. Better running instincts. Somewhere along the way Ronnie Brown heard he wasn't elusive enough, so he started dancing, sliding laterally side to side. That's not elusiveness, that's garbage. The NFL will take away his greatest strengths and maximize his weaknesses, i.e. a basic lack of superior running ability. Cadillac will enter the NFL and leave the NFL in the same fashion he entered and left Auburn, as Ronnie Brown's daddy. By midseason next year I think it will astonish everyone Ronnie Brown was taken ahead of Cadillac.

No dis-respect but I really don't think so..., Boomer has M. Williams falling too far..., and Rodgers ain't falling that far...

We'll get a rb in rd 2 if we don't shop the pick (which i still think we will and parlay that into later picks)....

godfater21 said:

Give me a defensive lineman to take at 3.

You think the Cards would take Williams with Bryant Johnson, Anquan Boldin and Fitzgerald? I liked it better when you didn't elucidate. :D

i dont care what the experts are saying. They hardly know much more information than we do. No team lets a 1st or 2nd pick talent slip to the 24th pick. Tampa Bay, Chicago, Washington, Arizona, Kansas City, and Detriot are all teams that could possibly take a quarterback. Washington is looking for a quarterback. I think they would be glad to get Aaron Rodgers with the 9th selection.

byroan said:
What DL player is worth the #3 pick? What OL player is worth the #3 pick? It's called taking the BPA which would be Braylon Edwards at #3.

Not everyone drafts BPA. Teams draft to fill needs also. i don't care what your stupid board says about where a player should be taken. face it Crennel is a Defensive Coach. and Clevelands Defense Sucks. with all the players they lost this offseason it's going to be worse. Crennel will go Defense with his first pick.

Nice work matching up the players with the teams.IMO if Smith is not the Niners pick it could upset the whole draft order you have laid out.In that scenario I believe Saban would take Smith with our No2 pick or trade down hopefully to the 4-5 range where we still could draft Ronnie Brown .

Boomer said:
Give me a defensive lineman to take at 3.

You think the Cards would take Williams with Bryant Johnson, Anquan Boldin and Fitzgerald? I liked it better when you didn't elucidate. :D

I said that Acrizon will take Aaron rogers if he was still there.

than i said like Mike williams Rogers will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

read the whole post next time.

Awsi Dooger said:
I'm obligated to rip Rick Spielman whenever someone praises him. What, precisely, has Spielman done perfectly this offseason? Other than reassume a deserved position in the rear. Deciding nothing. Dolphin fans still underestimate the savagery he applied to this franchise for nearly a year. You couldn't have a worse resume than the Carey trade, Gordon trade, Ogunleye trade, Feeley trade, and free agent signings like McIntosh and Howard. Short term panic, no sense of value and lousy handicapping is a remarkable combo. I give him credit for Poole and Boston, although the latter didn't work out. Overmatched. That word belongs on Spielman's forehead.

I've tried to give Ronnie Brown the benefit of a doubt. I've pulled the 3 Auburn tapes I saved and watched him on every play. If he's a superstar in waiting he hides it extremely well. I don't see the Deuce McAllister comparisons at all. Deuce is much sleeker and more decisive. Better running instincts. Somewhere along the way Ronnie Brown heard he wasn't elusive enough, so he started dancing, sliding laterally side to side. That's not elusiveness, that's garbage. The NFL will take away his greatest strengths and maximize his weaknesses, i.e. a basic lack of superior running ability. Cadillac will enter the NFL and leave the NFL in the same fashion he entered and left Auburn, as Ronnie Brown's daddy. By midseason next year I think it will astonish everyone Ronnie Brown was taken ahead of Cadillac.

That's a bunch of crap. Completely unfounded bullsh!t. People will see exactly why Ronnie Brown is the best player in this draft next season.

finsgonewild said:
i dont care what the experts are saying. They hardly know much more information than we do. No team lets a 1st or 2nd pick talent slip to the 24th pick. Tampa Bay, Chicago, Washington, Arizona, Kansas City, and Detriot are all teams that could possibly take a quarterback. Washington is looking for a quarterback. I think they would be glad to get Aaron Rodgers with the 9th selection.

We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom