Brady appeal denied | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady appeal denied

So much drama. Take your medicine Tommy Boy. You're lucky it's only 4 games as you likely were doing this crap since 2007 when you lobbied the league to bring your own balls. You're such a douchebag w your smug face. Just like Lance Armstrong. May you go down in history with an asterisk seeing as your teams never fumbled the "easier to hold onto" football - clearly providing competitive advantage in the turnover battle - which correlates to winning more than anything. You are a disgusting cheat and I hope the Supreme Court tells you to "go **** yourself with a deflated football".

The Brady appeal reminds me of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Time goes by and then suddenly, I look up and say, "wait, the Stanley Cup is still going on?"

What will we do if the Supreme Court overturns the suspension? :couch3:

Petition for removal of the Supreme Court Justices for not taking on serious issues? Less than 5% of all writs of certiorari are even heard. They are not hearing the whiney brat Brady.

Petition for removal of the Supreme Court Justices for not taking on serious issues? Less than 5% of all writs of certiorari are even heard. They are not hearing the whiney brat Brady.
I don't think they would hear any whiney sports figure Brady or otherwise. Only way this would be heard is if there was a major labor issue involved. At least that is what I am hoping.

As soon as my NFL mobile went off with the alert that his suspension case wouldn't be heard I text my life long friend in Florida who hates Brady as much as I do and said " what do you want to bet that ****stick Brady will take this to the supreme court because he thinks he is innocent".

As soon as my NFL mobile went off with the alert that his suspension case wouldn't be heard I text my life long friend in Florida who hates Brady as much as I do and said " what do you want to bet that ****stick Brady will take this to the supreme court because he thinks he is innocent".

And it wouldn't surprise me if they stay his suspension, hear the case AND overturn it.

Brady must wear this scarlet letter of a suspension like the cheater that he is.

His once "glistening" career is now glistening with piss. Dog piss, to be exact.

Eat it, Tommy boy. Eatttt iiiiittttt.

:lol: He mad.

I heard about the ruling this morning. Heck, I am post number 12 (TFB) in this thread, so this is not the rantings of someone just hearing the news, I've had all day to measure my thoughts...

What I want to happen now....

1. Brady exhausts every legal appeal at his disposal, knowing that they are million to one shots.

2. Brady files defamation suits against EVERYBODY. GoodHELL, Pash, Wells, kensil, everybody. Even if these are million to one shots as well, make these assholes sweat, and pay for additional legal fees.

3. Kraft should do everything in his power to shut off the leagues ability to pay the legal fees for the individuals named above. Specifically, I want Mike kensil and Pash and others to go broke defending themselves against someone with a billionaire wife.

4. Kraft should remove himself from the Broadcast Committee IMMEDIATELY and, as I've said before, recommend Coke-fiend Irsay as his replacement. Why this hasn't been done already is beyond me.

5. Get some "politician on the take" to open up Congressional Investigations into the Anti-Trust status of the NFL. Have hearings about the NFL based on their backroom actions of teams seeking to impact the competitive balance of the league. If they want to collude then force them to do it without the protections of an Anti-Trust exemption from the Laws of the United States of America.

or

5a. Explore ways in which the NFL violates any RICO legislation... If is walks like a duck....

6. Kraft should forfeit the first four games of the season in support of Brady and to highlight the corruption and lack of integrity in the league. If Herr Commissar then announces that Brady would then be suspended for games 5 thru 8 then say, "Fine, we'll field a team". Then field a team and punt on first down, and tell everyone on defense that the first person to make a tackle gets cut. Let the opponents run up the score. And when the league bitches about this violation of integrity then throw it back in their faces that a group with integrity would not...

a. Leak false information to the press, about both the Patriots and Colts footballs...
b. Withhold corrective information from the press when it knew that the press reports were false...
c. Report false information to the team in the form of the letters informing the team of the potential violations...
d. Wait three months to inform the team that the press leaks were false and then only on the condition that the team does NOT correct the false information that is out in the public domain...
e. Hire dubious lap-dog legal council under the guise of an "independent information" and allow that investigative unit to shop around for scientific support (first Colombia University and ending up with Exponent)...
f. Wordsmith the alleged independent report prior to it's submission to itself
g. Lie about which party wanted to appeal transcripts released to the public and which party wanted to shield their actions from the light of day...
h. Lie about specific testimony relating to what was said with regards to meetings held in the quarterbacks meeting room. Lies told when the league believed they could shield themselves from the lies coming to light...
i. Enact "Industrial Justice" by ignoring their own precedent with regards to previously levied fines about equipment violations and previously leveled fines for withholding personal cell phones (Favre).
j. Change the arbitration award basis to things not even mentioned during the phony independent investigation. Wells allegedly concluded it was "more probably than not (Pash's words) only to have GoodHELL rule that it was an orchestrated effort on Brady's Part.

And so on... Kraft would force the league to continue their high horse rantings about integrity as a way of continuing to bring up the complete lack of it shown by the league...

7. Put Aaron Hernandez on furlough with explicit instruction to loiter around Park Avenue and dish out his particular brand of "Industrial Justice" to any ginger haired bastard who dares leave the building.. (yeah, I went there)...

Back
Top Bottom