Brady appeal denied | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady appeal denied

My favorite part is how he takes the time in the beginning of the post to tell us that this is not a knee jerk post and that he actually sat down and thought that drivel through :lol:

I don't think they would hear any whiney sports figure Brady or otherwise. Only way this would be heard is if there was a major labor issue involved. At least that is what I am hoping.

Agree. SCOTUS has better things to do than listen to Tommy Boy whine & should it get that far the whole nonsense about the Byuypd & Grama, & the rape issue that has been news here for months.

That said, If the patsies go 0-3 in the AFC & 0-2 in the division to start, it will be better than a yr round Christmas.

There is no way in hell the SC hears this. Sorry Tom, it's over.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago
Tom Brady announces that he will give up the fight, accept his suspension and not appeal to the Supreme Court

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Patriots QB Tom Brady now will miss the first four games and return in week 5 against...the Cleveland Browns.

LOL, yeah Bumpus you're right ... he does seem a little mad. :lol:

Good lord. Someone tell the guy that Brady's suspension is a lousy 4 games and not a lifetime ban.

5. Get some "politician on the take" to open up Congressional Investigations into the Anti-Trust status of the NFL. Have hearings about the NFL based on their backroom actions of teams seeking to impact the competitive balance of the league. If they want to collude then force them to do it without the protections of an Anti-Trust exemption from the Laws of the United States of America.
:lol:

Yeah right. It was the Patriots who fought a congressional investigation into the anti-Trust status after Spygate. Hey, I am sure Specter is still interested. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom