Brady Questionable for Sunday | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Questionable for Sunday

Is it just me or has Brady been listed as probable for a shoulder injury dating back to like 2004?

with a head injury. just got this info from my line service.

Something tells me that's going to have to be one serious head injury, bordering somewhere near decapitation even, to keep him out of this one. If we win this, it'll have to be against their best.

Brady upgraded to Probable. Guess it was too good to be true!

I will monitor this through the weekend. If I see anything else I will post it.

Just received another message that the injury was not a head injury but a shoulder injury. If he plays this still may affect him.

I want him to play.... If we beat the pats I want to do it in their full mode.

I completely agree, nothing annoyed me more then when my brother, a NE fan, ***** the whole year last year that we only beat them because Tom was not playing.

with a head injury. just got this info from my line service.

i was surfing around the net including forums to confirm the brady injury and i actually found a note about moss having a bad knee from that hit he took in the New Orleans game. I don't see his name listed anywhere for anything. i wonder if bill and trying to hide something and will list him out come game day. i would not put that past him.

i was surfing around the net including forums to confirm the brady injury and i actually found a note about moss having a bad knee from that hit he took in the New Orleans game. I don't see his name listed anywhere for anything. i wonder if bill and trying to hide something and will list him out come game day. i would not put that past him.

I think moss has had a bad knee sense the beginning of the season . Same with Tom's shoulder injury it is all bull ****.. I honesty think bill tell reporters that everyone on his team have some kind of injury so coaches have to worry about the people behind BB starters :chuckle:.

Back
Top Bottom