brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

Phins40

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
brady has put up great numbers in his career except he hasnt beaten but one ranked oppenint his career and i dont think GT is ranked any more brady and the all great ND has been blown out by evry ranked oppent in the last four year sexcept when they played usc last year on the foot high grass if brady wins to tonight it would show that you dont need to win a big game to win the heisman....... o and ND needs to join a confrence and stop playing army, navy etc

shanem40 said:
brady has put up great numbers in his career except he hasnt beaten but one ranked oppenint his career and i dont think GT is ranked any more brady and the all great ND has been blown out by evry ranked oppent in the last four year sexcept when they played usc last year on the foot high grass if brady wins to tonight it would show that you dont need to win a big game to win the heisman....... o and ND needs to join a confrence and stop playing army, navy etc

:sidelol: :sidelol:

You really dont know what you're talking about do you?

hasnt beaten but one ranked oppenint his career

2004 Quinn beat Michigan and Tennessee, both team ranked in the top 12 at the time

2005 Quinn beat Pitt, Michigan and Purdue, all ranked in the top 25 at the time

2006 - Quinn beat GT PSU, both ranked in the top 25

It was a nice effort on your part though.

The conference thing is also ridiculous. NDs strength of schedule was harder than a lot of teams who are in conferences. Maybe we should join the Big Ten so we play power houses like Illinois and Northwestern? Or the Big 12 so we can play Baylor and ISU, clearly a couple of powerhouses. Or maybe the Big East so we play Syracuse and Uconn every year. Every school, in every conference plays teams as bad as the ones ND played. Wake up, your ignorance is just painful.

And the long grass at ND excuse is the lamest thing I've heard. Only Pete Carroll and USC babies would think up crying about long grass.

Thanks for stopping by though

shanem40 said:

You listed incorrect reasons, but the topic title is correct.

MAybe he is over hyped, but he will be better then what we have.

He will be a very good pro QB

DonShula84 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol:

You really dont know what you're talking about do you?

2004 Quinn beat Michigan and Tennessee, both team ranked in the top 12 at the time

2005 Quinn beat Pitt, Michigan and Purdue, all ranked in the top 25 at the time

2006 - Quinn beat GT PSU, both ranked in the top 25

It was a nice effort on your part though.

The conference thing is also ridiculous. NDs strength of schedule was harder than a lot of teams who are in conferences. Maybe we should join the Big Ten so we play power houses like Illinois and Northwestern? Or the Big 12 so we can play Baylor and ISU, clearly a couple of powerhouses. Or maybe the Big East so we play Syracuse and Uconn every year. Every school, in every conference plays teams as bad as the ones ND played. Wake up, your ignorance is just painful.

And the long grass at ND excuse is the lamest thing I've heard. Only Pete Carroll and USC babies would think up crying about long grass.

Thanks for stopping by though
ok my bad but he still hasnt one the big game just face it ND is a thing of the past

shanem40 said:
ok my bad but he still hasnt one the big game just face it ND is a thing of the past

I dont think Quinn is as good as he is hyped to be, but did you see the game vs USC this year? It wasnt his fault at all, you can only hit a receiver in the hands so well, you cant make him catch it.

shanem40 said:

won...:sidelol: :sidelol:

And winning a championship is a TEAM effort. Let me know what QB has done it by himself :rolleyes2

Every way you can evaluate the relevance of a team says ND isnt a thing of the past also

during WW2, ND was in financial trouble and the Dept of Navy helped them out by building facilities. in return ND gave Navy the opportunity to play the Irish at any time.

only way ND stops playing Navy is if Navy initiates it. so forget that part of your argument.

don already killed the won against ranked teams.

2007 schedule:

Sept. 1Georgia Tech
Sept. 8@ Penn State
Sept. 15@ Michigan
Sept. 22Michigan State
Sept. 29@ Purdue
Oct. 6@ UCLA
Oct. 13Boston College
Oct. 20USC
Nov. 3Navy
Nov. 10Air Force
Nov. 17Duke
Nov. 24@ Stanford

DonShula84 said:
won...:sidelol: :sidelol:

And winning a championship is a TEAM effort. Let me know what QB has done it by himself :rolleyes2

Some buckeye fans would lead you to believe Troy Smith has.

DeathStar said:
2007 schedule:

Sept. 1Georgia Tech
Sept. 8@ Penn State
Sept. 15@ Michigan
Sept. 22Michigan State
Sept. 29@ Purdue
Oct. 6@ UCLA
Oct. 13Boston College
Oct. 20USC
Nov. 3Navy
Nov. 10Air Force