brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

DonShula84 said:
You dont know much about college football do you? One next years schedule isnt the same, we replaced Army with Boston College. Two, our schedule this year is on par with every other top 10 team in the nation minues SEC schools. Go look at other schedules, most only play a couple real challenges a year. Look at OSU's schedule next year, and tell me ND needs to join a conference to play a tougher schedule:

Youngstown State
Akron
Washington
Northwestern
Minnesota
Purdue
Kent State
Michigan State
Penn State
Wisconsin
Illinois
Michigan

Yeah, if only ND joined the Big Ten, then we could have a tough schedule like other schools :sidelol:

Hey man Youngstown state looked pretty good today :lol: and the QB that started that game is benched now :tongue:

Seriously though ND played as tough a schedule as most teams, and Quinn didnt lose to USC as much as his WR's lost a game for them that day.

EDIT: Oh thats next years :lol: well I hope Youngstown State destroys OSU, I love that kid they have at QB even if they arent a division 1A team

brandon27 said:
What a joke that schedule is.. same as this year. They really need to step up and joine a conference instead of playing a bunch of nobody's... 3 of those games should really be a challenge... michigan... USC... and maybe penn state... what a joke... its amazing how they managed to be ranked as high as they were all this year.

I agree that Quinn is overrated as well. Sure he had good numbers this year... but in the "big games" he blew it. he completely sucked against michigan. and if my memory serves me correctly wasnt too great in the USC loss either... and those were really their only two tough opponents this year. ND doesnt deserve ranking at all based on the joke schedules they play. OVER RATED is an understatement year after year.

Just my two cents...
:shakeno:
That's very likely a top 25 SoS next year. Joke?

DonShula84 said:
no idea. And how many teams who Quinn beat when they werent ranked cracked the top 25 by the end of the season? Not worth me checking, his point is wrong any way you look at it. And i'm pretty sure UT finished ranked in 04 also
but he hane beaten any of thoes teams

finswin56 said:
:shakeno:
That's very likely a top 25 SoS next year. Joke?
wahtt!!!!!!!! navy duke army stanford:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

shanem40 said:
wahtt!!!!!!!! navy duke army stanford:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

People really just have no idea what they're talking about. Look at the OSU schedule I posted for 07. They play horrible teams also. Every school, every year has plenty of cupcakes on their schedule. NDs schedule will be top 25 or 30 like it is every year. Just give it up and realize you are clueless here. ND has 8 pretty hard games next year, that is more than most teams will schedule.

i would like to see ND paly miami and fsu everyonce in a while bring back thoes old rivelries.... ND needs to gorw some ****

shanem40 said:
i would like to see ND paly miami and fsu everyonce in a while bring back thoes old rivelries.... ND needs to gorw some ****

Does us playing a tougher schedule than FSU and Miami mean anything here? Just give up, you started a dumb thread clearly knowing nothing about ND. you hate them but arent really sure why. Stop grasping at straws. This dumb thread should be moved to the depths, it is nothing more than smack talk from ignorant haters.

You laugh at Duke,Navy, Air Force being on NDs schedule - yet Miami plays Duke, FIU, Florida A&M etc. Way to be consistent :rolleyes2

And I fear for the public education system in whatever state you live in.

DonShula84 said:
People really just have no idea what they're talking about. Look at the OSU schedule I posted for 07. They play horrible teams also. Every school, every year has plenty of cupcakes on their schedule. NDs schedule will be top 25 or 30 like it is every year. Just give it up and realize you are clueless here. ND has 8 pretty hard games next year, that is more than most teams will schedule.
at least osu playe in a confrence but ND plays the same boring bad teams every year ND need to drop their traditon and some real teams

shanem40 said:
at least osu playe in a confrence but ND plays the same boring bad teams every year ND need to drop their traditon and some real teams

Who cares that OSU plays a weaker schedule than ND next year, they are in a conference? That makes sense...

Yeah...real teams like Michigan and USC :sidelol: :sidelol: What Confrence should we join?

DonShula84 said:
Who cares that OSU plays a weaker schedule than ND next year, they are in a conference? That makes sense...

Yeah...real teams like Michigan and USC :sidelol: :sidelol: What Confrence should we join?
Michigan and usc is all you guys ever play when are you going to play a miami or florida state... or an sec team... lsu is going to beat you guys by 20

shanem40 said:
Michigan and usc is all you guys ever play when are you going to play a miami or florida state... or an sec team... lsu ig going to beat you guys by 20

ig they? That's nice

Purdue
Michigan
MSU
USC
BC
GT
PSU
UCLA

Good ACC/Big Ten/Pac 10 teams on that schedule. Sorry, but we cant schedule 15 games because you'd like to see ND play Miami and FSU. :shakeno: Miami and FSU were barely bowl eligible, what would they have added to NDs Sos? Nothing? Exactly. You tell ND to ignore it's tradition and schedule different teams, but the only reason we'd ever schedule UM is because of tradition. You're a horrible troll lol

DonShula84 said:
ig they? That's nice

Purdue
Michigan
MSU
USC
BC
GT
PSU
UCLA

Good ACC/Big Ten/Pac 10 teams on that schedule. Sorry, but we cant schedule 15 games because you'd like to see ND play Miami and FSU. :shakeno: Miami and FSU were barely bowl eligible, what would they have added to NDs Sos? Nothing? Exactly. You tell ND to ignore it's tradition and schedule different teams, but the only reason we'd ever schedule UM is because of tradition. You're a horrible troll lol
im talking about in general fsu and miami are usally in the top 15 every year but for the past couple of years the team you guys play havent been good and when you guys have played a good team you have been crushed...and im asking why havent you guys put that thoes teams on your schedule

Back
Top Bottom