brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

2004 Quinn beat Michigan and Tennessee, both team ranked in the top 12 at the time

2005 Quinn beat Pitt, Michigan and Purdue, all ranked in the top 25 at the time

2006 - Quinn beat GT PSU, both ranked in the top 25

not to disprove you mate, but aside from Michigan in 04, how many of those teams finished the season ranked?

ChambersWI said:
not to disprove you mate, but aside from Michigan in 04, how many of those teams finished the season ranked?

no idea. And how many teams who Quinn beat when they werent ranked cracked the top 25 by the end of the season? Not worth me checking, his point is wrong any way you look at it. And i'm pretty sure UT finished ranked in 04 also

Just like said before, the Notre Dame team is overrated, but Brady Quinn is great. Unfortunately, he may fall to Oakland or the Detroit Lions. :shakeno:

Vertical Limit said:
Just like said before, the Notre Dame team is overrated, but Brady Quinn is great. Unfortunately, he may fall to Oakland or the Detroit Lions. :shakeno:

At least in Detroit he would have Roy Williams.

Moss and Porter BOTH want out of Oakland, who the hell would he have there :lol:

DonShula84 said:
good to see the "other" big catholic school on the schedule again
i so pumped about that. the irish i believe are our biggest football rival. its only a one way thing though. apparanlty, i was one of the very few at BC that like the irish and rooted for them to win except when playing us. i got a lotta **** for that from alot of those stuck up ******* but whatever.

wonder why they removed it (probably cause we ruined a couple of your seasons :D:D:D:D:D). i guess now we can beat you again!!!

edit: i went to BC btw. just graduated from there. now the post makes sense.

DeathStar said:
2007 schedule:

Sept. 1Georgia Tech
Sept. 8@ Penn State
Sept. 15@ Michigan
Sept. 22Michigan State
Sept. 29@ Purdue
Oct. 6@ UCLA
Oct. 13Boston College
Oct. 20USC
Nov. 3Navy
Nov. 10Air Force
Nov. 17Duke
Nov. 24@ Stanford

What a joke that schedule is.. same as this year. They really need to step up and joine a conference instead of playing a bunch of nobody's... 3 of those games should really be a challenge... michigan... USC... and maybe penn state... what a joke... its amazing how they managed to be ranked as high as they were all this year.

I agree that Quinn is overrated as well. Sure he had good numbers this year... but in the "big games" he blew it. he completely sucked against michigan. and if my memory serves me correctly wasnt too great in the USC loss either... and those were really their only two tough opponents this year. ND doesnt deserve ranking at all based on the joke schedules they play. OVER RATED is an understatement year after year.

Just my two cents...

UF Fin Kat said:
i always thought BC was one of your rivals and you played them every year.

the irish dont consider BC as a rival but BC considers the irish as a rival. its only a one way street.

BC and ND played from 1992-2004 and apparanlty took 3 years off.

my guess is that the irish were upset at us ruining two of their seasons. 1993 and 2002. :D

the holy war as its called resumes for 2007-2010 but who knows what happens after that. me thinks the irish will want to keep playing only if they beat us. they will definitely stop if we ruin another season.

brandon27 said:
What a joke that schedule is.. same as this year. They really need to step up and joine a conference instead of playing a bunch of nobody's... 3 of those games should really be a challenge... michigan... USC... and maybe penn state... what a joke... its amazing how they managed to be ranked as high as they were all this year.

I agree that Quinn is overrated as well. Sure he had good numbers this year... but in the "big games" he blew it. he completely sucked against michigan. and if my memory serves me correctly wasnt too great in the USC loss either... and those were really their only two tough opponents this year. ND doesnt deserve ranking at all based on the joke schedules they play. OVER RATED is an understatement year after year.

Just my two cents...

If that is a joke schedule, teams like Ohio State plays joke schedules too. I agree ND is overrated, but a bunch of teams play schedules easier than ND.

brandon27 said:

Just my two cents...

I honestly thought you were being sarcastic until I got about halfway through the first paragraph :lol:

USC, UCLA, Michigan, Georgia Tech, and Penn State are all good teams. I think their schedule next year is tough enough.

Stitches said:
Some buckeye fans would lead you to believe Troy Smith has.

It certain situations, Smith has turned a broken play into 6.

BC/ND should be a good game next year. O'Brien is gone, but that team is getting good. As for ND, well they lose a lot of talent so maybe they won't be as powerful as they were this year, but it should be a good game nonetheless.

HysterikiLL said:
BC/ND should be a good game next year. O'Brien is gone, but that team is getting good. As for ND, well they lose a lot of talent so maybe they won't be as powerful as they were this year, but it should be a good game nonetheless.
:D

Ive been wanting this bum gone for over four and a half years. My first year at BC, my hate started because he never wore a headset in the second half of games. :fire: Then he started losing to teams that we should beat.:fire::fire:. Obviously my hatred went from :fire: (first game freshman year) to last game of this year :fire::fire::fire::fire:. We should have been undefeated this year. Stupid mistakes and stupid play killed us in the three losses. NCstate we shouldn't lost too. Damn hail mary lost us the game. Wake Forest, bah. No excuse for losing to a crappy Miami team.

And another thing, I also hated TOB for not forcing the AD to schedule real opponents. We have been playing cream puffs for our out of conference and I was sick of it. Damn AD needs to be fired as well. All he and TOB were concerned with was winning 6 games and getting to a ****TY BOWL GAME.

Thank God this sack of **** left BC. I hope the AD is next. But nooooo, our homophobic jackass of a president (thats another story) will never let him go cause he just likes the increased exposure BC gets by going to a ****ty bowl game. **** EM.

Because our president is a giant homophobe, i decided that i will never donate to BC ever in my lifetime due to their crappy stance on the huge fight with the sexual orientation issue in the discrimination clause of the school. dont get me started on that one. So this turned in a bashing of BC by me. haha.

I'll be fair. How about one very HUGE POSITIVE about BC? There were lots of good looking girls who became giant sluts once the weekends came :D(this started on Wednesday nights with Wet Wednesdays).

brandon27 said:

Just my two cents...

You dont know much about college football do you? One, next years schedule isnt the same, we replaced Army with Boston College. Two, our schedule this year is on par with every other top 10 team in the nation minues SEC schools. Go look at other schedules, most only play a couple real challenges a year. Look at OSU's schedule next year, and tell me ND needs to join a conference to play a tougher schedule: OSU fans certainly cant dog an ND schedule EVER.

Youngstown State
Akron
Washington
Northwestern
Minnesota
Purdue
Kent State
Michigan State
Penn State
Wisconsin
Illinois
Michigan

Yeah, if only ND joined the Big Ten, then we could have a tough schedule like other schools :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom