brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

It's one thing for me to defend ND against knowledgeable fans. I'm done with you. Why should I waste my time arguing with someone who couldn't spell the if they were spotted the "t" and the "e"? You know nothing about SoS, or ND, watch a game instead of the Saturday morning cartoons and get back to me.

DonShula84 said:
It's one thing for me to defend ND against knowledgeable fans. I'm done with you. Why should I waste my time arguing with someone who couldn't spell the if they were spotted the "t" and the "e"? You know nothing about SoS, or ND, watch a game instead of the Saturday morning cartoons and get back to me.
ill sure be watching ND get killed by LSU ..... and you still wont answer why hasnt ND put Mami or fsu lately

shanem40 said:
ill sure be watching ND get killed by LSU ..... and you still wont answer why hasnt ND put Mami or fsu lately

Because we have no reason to add UM and FSU to the schedule lol. We already play a schedule as tough as just about every other team, especially UM and FSU. I've shown you other teams schedule, that other teams play cupcakes also and you just ignore it lol. So what point are you trying to make. ND sucks because they dont play Miami? Since when did having Miami or FSU on a schedule matter so much? I mean we have two ACC teams on the schedule, both of which did a lot better than UM and FSU this year. Does OSU and USC need Miami on the schedule? ND's schedule next year is harder than OSU's go complain about that. But they're in a conference, so easy schedules are alright. :lol:

Also, news flash, adding a team to your schedule is a two way street. I havent heard UM and FSU wanting to add a game vs ND and us turning them down.

Just when I think I'm out they suck me back in!

omg...you're an FSU fan :sidelol:

You talk trash about ND's schedule when your team plays Troy, Rice, Duke (who you laughed about ND playing - that's consistent), NCST and Western Michigan. :sidelol: :sidelol:

But hey, you play UM and that is clearly all that matters :sidelol:

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

DonShula84 said:
omg...you're an FSU fan :sidelol:

You talk trash about ND's schedule when your team plays Troy, Rice, Duke (who you laughed about ND playing - that's consistent), NCST and Western Michigan. :sidelol: :sidelol:

But hey, you play UM and that is clearly all that matters :sidelol:

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
so clemson wake forest florida are all bad every college team has easy games but you guys have 7

DonShula84 said:
Because we have no reason to add UM and FSU to the schedule lol. We already play a schedule as tough as just about every other team, especially UM and FSU. I've shown you other teams schedule, that other teams play cupcakes also and you just ignore it lol. So what point are you trying to make. ND sucks because they dont play Miami? Since when did having Miami or FSU on a schedule matter so much? I mean we have two ACC teams on the schedule, both of which did a lot better than UM and FSU this year. Does OSU and USC need Miami on the schedule? ND's schedule next year is harder than OSU's go complain about that. But they're in a conference, so easy schedules are alright. :lol:

Also, news flash, adding a team to your schedule is a two way street. I havent heard UM and FSU wanting to add a game vs ND and us turning them down.

Just when I think I'm out they suck me back in!
but people dont talk about osu like they talk about ND and how they were so great the whole point of my thread was that ND and brady are over rated

shanem40 said:
but people dont talk about osu like they talk about ND and how they were so great the whole point of my thread was that ND and brady are over rated

No one has said ND is great. To say people dont talk about OSU is a joke. And stop lieing to yourself, this thread has no point.

shanem40 said:

Your argument is a complete joke. Notre Dame has a respectable schedule. And you should be thankful that they didn't play FSU this year, they would have trounced them.

DonShula84 said:
no idea. And how many teams who Quinn beat when they werent ranked cracked the top 25 by the end of the season? Not worth me checking, his point is wrong any way you look at it. And i'm pretty sure UT finished ranked in 04 also

They had to have been ranked. They were number 3 or 4 going into 05. The also destroyed texas A&M in the cotton bowl at the end of 04

As of right now, Notre Dame's talent doesn't even compare to other top programs. But that is quickly changing because of the progress on the recruiting front.

shanem40 said:
wahtt!!!!!!!! navy duke army stanford:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
I know, the should stop scheduling actual bowl teams like Navy.

Hey guys, here's the new rule.
If your schedule doesn't have 5 top 15 teams, and if every other team doesn't have a winning record and wasn't ranked at one time, your schedule sucks.

shanem, this thread is HORRIBLE. The worst part is you continuing your fight after having the obvious pointed out to you. Ignorance is not an excuse. You need to stop this pathetic thread.
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

finswin56 said:
I know, the should stop scheduling actual bowl teams like Navy.

Hey guys, here's the new rule.
If your schedule doesn't have 5 top 15 teams, and if every other team doesn't have a winning record and wasn't ranked at one time, your schedule sucks.

shanem, this thread is HORRIBLE. The worst part is you continuing your fight after having the obvious pointed out to you. Ignorance is not an excuse. You need to stop this pathetic thread.
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
the whole point of my thread is the brady and ND are over rated just becuse of there lack of big wins or should i say none ... but peole still talkABOUT ND being so great and there not

Back
Top Bottom