brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

Stacks said:
Dude are you kidding?! Read what you just wrote!! Why would they join a conference...THEY HAVE IT MADE.
of coruse they have it made they get killed by the only two good teams they play all year and still make it into a bcs bowl game just becuse there ND

shanem40 said:
of coruse they have it made they get killed by the only two good teams they play all year and still make it into a bcs bowl game just becuse there ND

So they should join a conference why then?

shanem40 said:
thats going to be you when you play lsu.. and insted of being angry defend it

OSU plays in a conference, still has a weak schedule. Big EAst teams play in a conference and you say their schedules are equal to NDs. So why does conference = tougher schedule in your mind? You havent made a single legit point to refute so what exactly am I supposed to defend. Are you saying ND should join a conference to play a schedule as easy as OSUs and some Big East teams? If so alright, but I disagree.

DeathStar said:
:D

Ive been wanting this bum gone for over four and a half years. My first year at BC, my hate started because he never wore a headset in the second half of games. :fire: Then he started losing to teams that we should beat.:fire::fire:. Obviously my hatred went from :fire: (first game freshman year) to last game of this year :fire::fire::fire::fire:. We should have been undefeated this year. Stupid mistakes and stupid play killed us in the three losses. NCstate we shouldn't lost too. Damn hail mary lost us the game. Wake Forest, bah. No excuse for losing to a crappy Miami team.

And another thing, I also hated TOB for not forcing the AD to schedule real opponents. We have been playing cream puffs for our out of conference and I was sick of it. Damn AD needs to be fired as well. All he and TOB were concerned with was winning 6 games and getting to a ****TY BOWL GAME.

Thank God this sack of **** left BC. I hope the AD is next. But nooooo, our homophobic jackass of a president (thats another story) will never let him go cause he just likes the increased exposure BC gets by going to a ****ty bowl game. **** EM.

Because our president is a giant homophobe, i decided that i will never donate to BC ever in my lifetime due to their crappy stance on the huge fight with the sexual orientation issue in the discrimination clause of the school. dont get me started on that one. So this turned in a bashing of BC by me. haha.

I'll be fair. How about one very HUGE POSITIVE about BC? There were lots of good looking girls who became giant sluts once the weekends came :D(this started on Wednesday nights with Wet Wednesdays).

lol your message was jokes. Whats happened during wednesdays? and what was so good about bc girls I always thought they didnt have hot girls there

DonShula84 said:
OSU plays in a conference, still has a weak schedule. Big EAst teams play in a conference and you say their schedules are equal to NDs. So why does conference = tougher schedule in your mind? You havent made a single legit point to refute so what exactly am I supposed to defend. Are you saying ND should join a conference to play a schedule as easy as OSUs and some Big East teams? If so alright, but I disagree.
but thoes big east teams arent as hyped as ND if rutgers would have gone undeafeatd and nd would have only one loss ND would have gotten even thopugh they playe the same schedule its unfair that ND gets so much respect when they played such a weak schedule

shanem40 said:
but thoes big east teams arent as hyped as ND if rutgers would have gone undeafeatd and nd would have only one loss ND would have gotten even thopugh they playe the same schedule its unfair that ND gets so much respect when they played such a weak schedule

No they wouldn't, if Rutgers would have only had 1 loss they would have won the Big East and gotten an automatic bid.

shanem40 said:

ND isnt the only school who can lose a game and will get a BCS bowl. OSU/UF/UM/USC etc etc. Sorry that ND has a ton of history in college football and Rutgers doesnt. GET OVER IT. NDs schedule is fine, and it's harder next year. They cant know ahead of time that PSU/UCLA/MSU/Purdue will be having down years when they schedule them. But those teams could just as easily be in the top 25 next year. Your trolling is horrible because you dont even know what you're talking about. Rutgers would have gotten in with 1 loss by winning its conference. .

And you keep saying ND gets all this hype of people saying they are great which is BS. No one says ND is great.

DonShula84 said:
And you keep saying ND gets all this hype of people saying they are great which is BS. No one says ND is great.

Yeah pretty much everyone knows they suck now. They are a fun team to watch at least. I think college football is better when Notre Dame is up. JMO

shanem40 said:

Could you at least use some periods?

Stacks said:
Yeah pretty much everyone knows they suck now. They are a fun team to watch at least. I think college football is better when Notre Dame is up. JMO

Atleast we can beat UCLA :wink:

I think most people would agree with the bold part though.

DonShula84 said:
Atleast we can beat UCLA :wink:

I think most people would agree with the bold part though.

:boohoo:

A couple years ago wasn't the talk that "No coach could win a championship with Notre Dame's schedule?" Notre Dame has a bullseye on its' chest because they're Notre Dame. They're going to get everybodies best shot even if they're in a down year. I don't think they're better than some teams that were left out of the BCS but those teams would be the 3rd team in from a conference so it doesn't matter. Why would Notre Dame schedule FSU/ or Miami? Who knows if those teams even want to play Notre Dame? Notre Dame brings in a ton of money with its' tv contract so I don't think it'd be in their best interest to join a conference. I think the same thing that happened with People in terms of Leinart is happening with Quinn. We have seen him play soo much over the last few years that we're looking for any flaw and than exaggerating it as if he's not a good Qb.

i thought i would just come back to this thread just to say:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: 41- 14 brady quinn=0 big wins = notre dame is over rated

Back
Top Bottom