brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

This is why they need to form a playoff system. LSU vs Ohio St would be a great game!

Brady Quinn is not overrated, his team is. Everyone knows that, and should of known that since the season began.

IMO, JaMarcus Russell will declare and he will be selected by Oakland.

Detroit will pass on Brady and go for Calvin Johnson. :rolleyes2: This franchise can never do anything right [just lose and get the 1st pick overall..], so there's no reason to beleive that they will draft Brady Quinn.

I think Brady falls to Cleveland, Crennell will thank his buddy Charlie Weis for giving him a franchise QB.

IMO, JaMarcus Russell will declare and he will be selected by Oakland.

Detroit will pass on Brady and go for Calvin Johnson. :rolleyes2: This franchise can never do anything right [just lose and get the 1st pick overall..], so there's no reason to beleive that they will draft Brady Quinn.

I think Brady falls to Cleveland, Crennell will thank his buddy Charlie Weis for giving him a franchise QB.

I think Millen knows he can't take a WR, even one who might be better than Roy Williams(and he's pretty damn good for them, and Williams could help Johnson's transition). I really don't think Millen could go wrong with Thomas, Quinn, or Johnson though. I can't imagine how Millen would feel if Russell was available at the Lions pick. That'd be an amazing situation for Russell, because he could sit behind Kitna.

quinn isnt as good as advertised..but will still end up in D town

I hope jemarcus russle stays around in the draft until our pick. He's a great QB. I'd like to have Bryan Brohm of louisville also

Back
Top Bottom