brady quinn the most over rated player in the land | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

Then do a better job of expressing yourself

shanem40 said:
the whole point of my thread is the brady and ND are over rated just becuse of there lack of big wins or should i say none ... but peole still talkABOUT ND being so great and there not
Because your title doesn't represent your "whole point"
brady quinn the most over rated player in the land

ND is overrated, although I don't think Quinn is.

He may be a little bit over rated cause he plays at ND and in general they are over rated. But the dude can play. Definitely a top ten talent. We will see what he does in the NFL. I can't call it right now.

brandon27 said:
What a joke that schedule is.. same as this year. They really need to step up and joine a conference instead of playing a bunch of nobody's... 3 of those games should really be a challenge... michigan... USC... and maybe penn state... what a joke... its amazing how they managed to be ranked as high as they were all this year.

That schedule is a much tougher schedule than anyone in the Big East played this year and they were all screaming for Natl. title recognition. I agree they should join a conference but the schedule they lined up is far from the weakest I've seen for ranked teams.

DonShula84 said:
You dont know much about college football do you? One, next years schedule isnt the same, we replaced Army with Boston College. Two, our schedule this year is on par with every other top 10 team in the nation minues SEC schools. Go look at other schedules, most only play a couple real challenges a year. Look at OSU's schedule next year, and tell me ND needs to join a conference to play a tougher schedule: OSU fans certainly cant dog an ND schedule EVER.

Youngstown State
Akron
Washington
Northwestern
Minnesota
Purdue
Kent State
Michigan State
Penn State
Wisconsin
Illinois
Michigan

Yeah, if only ND joined the Big Ten, then we could have a tough schedule like other schools :sidelol:

:lol:

Nice response and good point.

Alex44 said:
At least in Detroit he would have Roy Williams.

Moss and Porter BOTH want out of Oakland, who the hell would he have there :lol:
True, but either way, which ever team he goes to I'm afraid that the poor coaching staffs by both organizations would not develop his talent.

Detroit has a history of not developing high prospect talent. [Charles Rodgers, Joey Harrington, Mike Williams, Kevin Jones (still average IMO)].

Ah well, atleast Brady Quinn has his double major to fall back on. :lol:

Trekbiz said:
That schedule is a much tougher schedule than anyone in the Big East played this year and they were all screaming for Natl. title recognition. I agree they should join a conference but the schedule they lined up is far from the weakest I've seen for ranked teams.
but thoes big east teams arent talked up like ND if rutgers would have went undefeated and ND only had one loss ND would have gotten in by far and to me they both played about the same schedule. thats why nd needs to join a confrence and play a couple more tough games a year

AirFishOne said:
Don your the champ calm down u got him you got him!!! :D

:lol: The guy just keeps digging deeper and deeper. Give up already

edit: you're right, I just deleted my post.

you cant tell im worng about my last post

shanem40 said:
but thoes big east teams arent talked up like ND if rutgers would have went undefeated and ND only had one loss ND would have gotten in by far and to me they both played about the same schedule. thats why nd needs to join a confrence and play a couple more tough games a year

Dude are you kidding?! Read what you just wrote!! Why would they join a conference...THEY HAVE IT MADE.

DonShula84 said:
:censored: :blowup:
thats going to be you when you play lsu.. and insted of being angry defend it

Back
Top Bottom