Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Is there any possibility this is how they wanted it to work out?

Brady takes the fall and gets 2-4 weeks extra rest after an appeal. He looks like a martyr to all pats fans.

Belichick is scott free

1 mill isn't much to Kraft or the Pats

The lack of a 1st rounder helps them because they don't have to pay someone a 1st round contract.

I think the 4th rounder may hurt the most with all the draft finds they have.

Before the rookie wage scale 1st rounders would sign mega deals. Now you don't pay very much. That first rounder should sting a bit, tho it will probably end up being a late one as usual

? No way they beat the Bills or Cowboys. steelers will be very tough too

It's the Patriots, the luckiest team on earth. Garoppolo has a quick release and he protects the football. Anyway, we have to take care of our own business and that means beating the Patriots on his 3rd game back on a night game in NE. Tall order.

The more the Patsies dig in the worse they look to the public "pride comes before the fall" read it somewhere... ;)

Anyone catch Heath Evans with his typical patriot fluffing azz? I personally like the fact that not that it's needed giving Suh extra motivation to jack Brady up on Thursday night. He said the league should crack down more on repeat offenders like Suh...blah blah blah. He's such a hater I truly despise the moron, but thanks for giving suh a little extra motivation to violate your little buddy tommy.

Anyone catch Heath Evans with his typical patriot fluffing azz? I personally like the fact that not that it's needed giving Suh extra motivation to jack Brady up on Thursday night. He said the league should crack down more on repeat offenders like Suh...blah blah blah. He's such a hater I truly despise the moron, but thanks for giving suh a little extra motivation to violate your little buddy tommy.

The Patriots are repeat offenders lol

2475848_o.gif

Great, Brady out 4 games (Steelers, Bills, Jags, Boys) and so instead of going 12-4 they'll go 11-5. Doubt they go 1-3 during that run, 2-2 at worse and since it's at Dallas where Dallas sucks, likely 3-1.

No way....without Brady I see 1-3 start.

The Patriots are repeat offenders lol

Thought the same thing but they just let that tool ramble on. I wish they'd put someone on the other side of the argument who's passionate enough to call them out on their bs excuses. Rather than dance around the obvious damn this season can't start sin enough. Thank God for the NFL ticket.

Four games is not enough. I am still upset that Goodell sweeped it under the rug in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl to avoid any negative press with the big game. Brady did NOT deserve to play in the championship game. These are REPEAT cheaters. And Bill Bellicheck should be punished too. He can't claim ignorance. He's the Head Coach and should be held responsible for this too. Philbin was criticized for the personal text messages between his players.

Wow I'm honestly shocked that Goodell suspended Brady.

Still I wouldn't be surprised that if on appeal the suspension gets reduced. It is the Patriots after all

I think Goodell expects that, and if he didn't take all the heat for the Ray Rice travesty, it would have been a token 1 game suspension subject to appeal, IMO

I love the ones saying they're done with football but are posting on the Pats fan message board.

Back
Top Bottom