Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

My take is this, if anyone cares. I don't mind the Pats fans saying the punishment is too stiff for the crime, there are holes in the Wells report, team A does this, team B does that, the titles are not tarnished or Aaron Rodgers does this or that but you'd have to be an idiot not to believe that the 2 attendants were not screwing with the footballs and Tom Brady didn't know about it. C'mon man. I really can't get into debates about it because I pretty much know they were doing it (see where I live). The fans hitting every corny excuse is acceptable the ones in flat out denial are complete morons.

My take is this, if anyone cares. I don't mind the Pats fans saying the punishment is too stiff for the crime, there are holes in the Wells report, team A does this, team B does that, the titles are not tarnished or Aaron Rodgers does this or that but you'd have to be an idiot not to believe that the 2 attendants were not screwing with the footballs and Tom Brady didn't know about it. C'mon man. I really can't get into debates about it because I pretty much know they were doing it (see where I live). The fans hitting every corny excuse is acceptable the ones in flat out denial are complete morons.

The thing is, Brady suspended 4 games, the Patriots getting fined a Mil, losing a 1st (2016), and 4th (2017) has less to do with inflategate, and more to do with the cover-up, lies, and un-professionalism that Wells had to go through to get his info from Brady and other Patriots officials.

If Brady had cooperated he might have gotten 2 games or less, or possibly a slap on the wrist.

:lol: @The NFL being anti-patriots..... They have 2 networks dedicated to the Patriots in ESPN and NFL Network

Y'all are not gonna like it... but I totally drafted Garoppolo last year in my dynasty keeper IDP league as a 3rd stringer. I like how he looked in preseason. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Y'all are not gonna like it... but I totally drafted Garoppolo last year in my dynasty keeper IDP league as a 3rd stringer. I like how he looked in preseason. Hopefully I'm wrong.

tumblr_kuxvanLn5W1qzaf17o1_500.jpg

Pats fans are completely out of touch with reality, and as a whole, pretty ****ty people.
The idea that the NFL has it out for the Pats, or that somehow it would be in the league's best interest to defame their most reckognizalbe player is a laughable notion... Any excuses for Brady at this point are nothing but insane homerism.

I'm actually speechless.

This is so beyond what I expected, even for the ****show that the NFL consistently proves to be. That massive fine PLUS 4 games PLUS draft picks? So with zero evidence you hand out one of the longest game-related suspensions in recent memory, plus a massive fine AND harm the organization as a whole? All for some ****ing PSI? I have no clue how fans and MSM jokers can look at this and not shake their heads in amazement. No player in the history of the game deserves to be treated like this, and they're doing it to one of the greatest ever.

Pats players should be on the verge of revolt right now - to see their leader crushed in the public arena based on nothing but speculation, hatred and jealousy. If Kraft doesn't man the **** up and defend Tom with everything he has, I can't imagine him being very welcome in that locker room come September.

I have no idea what to say. I've tried defending Tom and explaining rationally why the Wells report was junk, but the NFL just went ahead and vindicated the irrational hatred that drove this story (and Spygate for that matter). To the average NFL fan, Tom Brady will go down as a cheater just like Barry Bonds and ARod. He's no longer that diamond in the rough potential GOAT, but just some system QB who has benefited from years of systematic cheating in New England. He's back to having never won post-Spygate/Deflategate. We all know that is bull**** and used to laugh it off up until now, but here's the difference ... the NFL just validated that mentality with this pathetic ruling.

I feel so bad for Tom. He works so hard and even if he was complicit, this punishment is way out of line. If he's innocent and maintains it, I pray he, BB, Kraft and the entire organization fight this to the end. And that the fans and players give the NFL and opposing clown fans all they can handle (ie. BIG FU) come September.

I'd almost love it if Tom walked away right now. He won't, and I envy the courage and balls it's going to take to push through this.

But if Kraft sells him out, it's really going to ****ing sting for a dude that's ALWAYS put this team first. And I have to say, I'm inches from being done with this league myself.

/rant

More in this wonderbar thread: http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69840

:sidelol:

This guy gets it. He knows it's over. And it's delicious.

Didn't philbin beat them last year?

We were very fortunate for that game to be in week 1. Had it been any later, it would have looked a lot like the game in Foxboro.

Joe Philbin is an 8-8 football coach.

Tom Brady will go down as a cheater just like Barry Bonds and ARod. He's no longer that diamond in the rough potential GOAT, but just some system QB who has benefited from years of systematic cheating in New England.

So ****ing delicious. :eat:

Haha, bunch of whiny losers. Zero respect for that franchise, even less respect for their "fans". Stop cheating and go back to the cellar where you belong.

Patriots fans being super upset about... getting caught, and the commissioner NOT sweeping it under the rug for once?

:sidelol:

We were very fortunate for that game to be in week 1. Had it been any later, it would have looked a lot like the game in Foxboro.

Joe Philbin is an 8-8 football coach.

Won't matter if Tannehill takes that next huge step. He's on the right trajectory. He's a big part of our fortunes this year...not Philbin. Heck any damn coach can win if they have the right QB in place.

I'm a Yankees fan and even I call Alex Rodriguez: A-fraud.

Brady belongs up there right with the biggest cheaters in pro sports. It's too bad they can't make them vacate those tainted titles like they would in college sports.

I'm a Yankees fan and even I call Alex Rodriguez: A-fraud.

I think the question is, are you a fan of the team, or are you a fan of the trophies? These Patriots fans really do seem to be the kind of band wagon jumpers we always lambast them for being here. Our TROPHIES are tainted??? OMG! Goodell BIAS!!!

How about the fact that their TEAM has debased itself in this manner? No, Goodell has not done that. ESPN has not done that. THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO THEMSELVES. By their own actions. It is not Goodell's 'fault' that they were caught. It is not ESPN's 'fault' that the Patriots being caught red handed CHEATING AGAIN is a news story. It is NO ONE but Kraft's fault for encouraging this to line his own pockets and enhance his prestige. It is no one but Belichick's fault for systematically employing any unethical competitive advantage he can find, even when he crosses right over into the territory of CHEATING. It is no one but Brady's fault for bribing equipment lackeys to do this stuff.

The fact that the equipment guy was suspended indefinitely is hilarious to me. Do you think that guy would still have been the equipment guy for the Patriots if he hadn't been doing that at Brady's insistence? :lol:

I'm sure there are old-time Patriots fans who are shaking their heads and wondering how it is that this came to be acceptable for the Patriots. And instead of lashing out at Goodell and some 'conspiracy' against their team, are asking how long it's going to be before the Patriots clean things up and become a team worth cheering for again.

:idk:

Back
Top Bottom