Brandon Graham high on Miami's wishlist | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham high on Miami's wishlist

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
12. Miami Dolphins...OLB Brandon Graham (Michigan)...The Dolphins filled one of their needs on the defensive side of the ball with the signing of LB Karlos Dansby and now add Brandon Graham, who I've heard, is very high on Bill Parcell's wish list...Graham will bring some heat off the ege as a standup llinebacker in the Dolphins 3-4 scheme. *Note - The Dolphins would like to move down a few spots and still take Graham, but the possibility exists that he won't be on the board if they move too far.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2010Draft.html

This is the time of year you believe everything you hear and nothing at the same time. April 22nd cannot get here sooner.

I would love to trade down and pick up Graham/Kindle or even JPP between 20-25

You started that post so well and killed it with JPP :), Seriously though Graham might not make it past #19. There is a huge storm brewing in Atlanta, all reports are that its not just the fanbase that is spilit down the road 50/50 on whether they want Graham or Spoon. From what I have heard the Atlanta FO is evenly torn as well.

It's so bad on the Falcon Forums that no other picks are even being discussed anymore, its only Graham or Spoon. You think the fin forums gets bad with repetitivy(is that a word?) over there its the only thing they post about right now.
Chubbs

I love this kids motor and play but he is just to small to play in a 3-4 scheme. He is only 6'1" and has short arms. I think we will be stuck trying to sort out what to do with him.

Please, no to JJP.....Graham I like and Kindle as well....I think that for what we want to do, Kindle could be a better fit tho.

Ozzy rules!!

Teams very very rarely move down. What happens is that other teams want to move up.

When we moved down in the 2nd round last year it was the Colts who came to us with the offer.

For those posting negative comments on Jason Pierre-Paul, could you provide some explanation as to why you think he would be a bad pick other than that the fact that he played two years of JUCO ball and 1 year in Div 1?

Is there a specific reason you don't think he is good?

Interesting, he has Dez falling into the 2nd round...

I'm all for Graham! I'm glad they are doing their homework.

I love this kid. I'd take him at 12 but if we can move down a few spots and get him, its a bonus.

I have an exclusive group I would personally consider at #12. They are:

1. Eric Berry
2. Dez Bryant
3. Brandon Graham
4. C.J. Spiller

Caveat being that if we trade Ronnie Brown for, let's say, Shawne Merriman? I would bump Spiller up the list.

I've settled on Graham as my guy at OLB. I've had him mocked to Miami at #12 forever. He played linebacker for 11 years before playing DE for Michigan for 4 years. There's some linebacker left in him and he looks forward to playing it. He can get to the QB, he has tremendously powerful hands, he's very BALANCED and CONTROLLED, and yet he's also very aggressive. He can genuinely run, and he's a big boy, built very stout.

I would love a Brown for Merriman trade. I am a huge Brown fan but lets get value while we can at a position of need!

Not only does he have Bryant dropping to the 2nd, he has Tate and Thomas also dropping. It would wonderful to be in the running for one of these WRs in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom