Brandon Graham high on Miami's wishlist | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham high on Miami's wishlist

Perhaps you should work on your comprehension a bit my friend? I did NOT say I didn't know what I was talking about -- I'm just not a pretend wannabe draft maven OK. LOL.

You would think some around here get paid for their posts -- you know, like their OPINIONS are "professional grade" and my god if someone disagrees with them its the end of the galaxy...

A few short (Graham's arms ago) a number of "mavens" were absolutely certain Glenn Dorsey was the absolute BEST DT in college and a GUARANTEED can't miss ALL Pro et cetera and blow me...

Really, some of these same "experts" still take their opinion like it's [capable of walking on water or inflating footballs with a kiss].

:lol:

Some players are always going to be small. No matter what they do, they'll be small players.

Just like some posters.

Dorsey would be a stud in the 4-3. He is not playing in the right system. He does show flashes of greatness though.

Perhaps you should work on your comprehension a bit my friend? I did NOT say I didn't know what I was talking about -- I'm just not a pretend wannabe draft maven OK. LOL.

You would think some around here get paid for their posts -- you know, like their OPINIONS are "professional grade" and my god if someone disagrees with them its the end of the galaxy...

A few short (Graham's arms ago) a number of "mavens" were absolutely certain Glenn Dorsey was the absolute BEST DT in college and a GUARANTEED can't miss ALL Pro et cetera and blow me...

Really, some of these same "experts" still take their opinion like it's [capable of walking on water or inflating footballs with a kiss].

:lol:

How come you're filling your own post with corrections in brackets/parentheses?

you know what....the more I think about it...no one really even had an indication of who Miami was gonna take until draft day.I mean,except when Jake Long was signed like a week before the draft,but even before that,everyone though either Chris Long(eww...) or Vernon Gholston(vommit).And even last year,who honetly though Vontae was going to be the pick a 25?

Dont even claim it,cause you didnt.See,like everyones says Dez bryant,or Derrick Morgan,or maybe even Earl Thomas....Theres an itch on the back of my neck,telling me its going to be an OLB that formerly attend Michigan....

you know what....the more I think about it...no one really even had an indication of who Miami was gonna take until draft day.I mean,except when Jake Long was signed like a week before the draft,but even before that,everyone though either Chris Long(eww...) or Vernon Gholston(vommit).And even last year,who honetly though Vontae was going to be the pick a 25?

Dont even claim it,cause you didnt.See,like everyones says Dez bryant,or Derrick Morgan,or maybe even Earl Thomas....Theres an itch on the back of my neck,telling me its going to be an OLB that formerly attend Michigan....

I'm not gonna say I knew for sure Vontae was a guy, but I had a hunch he would be. But I had the same hunch for Rey.

But I see what you're getting at, and I could see Graham happening the most.

Graham, Kindle, or JPP would be okay w/ me.

Rational or not, I have nightmares about Graham going to the Pats. Truthfully, I think NE selects Odrick and fills the role Seymour had.

Dorsey would be a stud in the 4-3. He is not playing in the right system. He does show flashes of greatness though.

Yeah actually he did come on as a 3-4 DE this year. Love when people conclude a guy's career after one year. That Steve Smith over in Carolina? Total flop.

By the end of this thing someone out there will always be able to claim that they predicted the pick. Someone has to win the lottery, lol.

But I agree with your point. I ran that top 20 contest two years ago and I think maybe one person out of 100 put Phil Merling on their list of 20 players they think has the highest likelihood of ending up a Dolphin. On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken Kendall Langford was on a lot of lists. I think Shawn Murphy was as well, as was Chad Henne.

Back
Top Bottom