Brandon Marshall coo coo for coco coco puffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall coo coo for coco coco puffs?

DaLionsden189

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall - WR - Dolphins

Brandon Marshall has been diagnosed with "borderline personality disorder."

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the disorder is "marked by difficulties with relationships and self-image and controlling moods and emotions." Marshall went through three months of treatment and therapy for the disorder this offseason. Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end of the constant drama that has surrounded Marshall off-the-field since he came into the league in 2006.

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Jul 30, 6:40 PM

Brandon Marshall - WR - Dolphins

Brandon Marshall has been diagnosed with "borderline personality disorder."

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the disorder is "marked by difficulties with relationships and self-image and controlling moods and emotions." Marshall went through three months of treatment and therapy for the disorder this offseason. Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end of the constant drama that has surrounded Marshall off-the-field since he came into the league in 2006.

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Jul 30, 6:40 PM

In laymans terms he likes to fight with women.

running_late430x300-1.jpg

Mizfit why you look so sad....looking at your watch.....i wish the season would start too!

Dude thats a really insensitive thread title...not cool!

oh and people did not give ricky williams hell, at least he was smoking pot and not beating up women

People with BPD can very quickly turn on their family/loved ones, simply because of how their brain is wired. I'm not saying we should blame everything bad he does on his illness, but hell I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. At least he's doing his best to make something positive of his life, and that can be hard to do.

Stop the guys trying to help himself. That has to be hard for anyone, let alone a professional athlete to admit there is something wrong .

Back
Top Bottom