Brandon Marshall coo coo for coco coco puffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall coo coo for coco coco puffs?

People with BPD can very quickly turn on their family/loved ones, simply because of how their brain is wired. I'm not saying we should blame everything bad he does on his illness, but hell I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. At least he's doing his best to make something positive of his life, and that can be hard to do.

people always have excuses why they do jacked up stuff, Im sure most people in jail have a disorder

Brandon should look at it this way. He can still pout and henne will get all the blame. dont worry....be happy....catch a ball....throw it to sideline...get 10 yd penalty...blame henne.

In laymans terms he likes to fight with women.

Seriously? Is this a joke? Borderline Personality Disorder has absolutely nothing to do with aggression. You're not funny, and never have been.

This explains why so much drama follows him around. It should also give the coaches an idea of why he is so hard to get a long with. If I was Sparano, I'd bring in a psychologist to do a quick 30 minute seminar with the other coaches and the his teammates on how to deal with someone with Borderline. The amount of drama it would cut down on would be significant. I work with people with Borderline daily. If you know how to interact with them, there is absolutely no issues. It's weird that Marshall got diagnosed with it. Something like 85% of all people diagnosed with Borderline are female...

people always have excuses why they do jacked up stuff, Im sure most people in jail have a disorder

100% incorrect. If you don't know what you're talking about it, you should just avoid posting about the subject...

Seriously? Is this a joke? Borderline Personality Disorder has absolutely nothing to do with aggression. You're not funny, and never have been.

This explains why so much drama follows him around. It should also give the coaches an idea of why he is so hard to get a long with. If I was Sparano, I'd bring in a psychologist to do a quick 30 minute seminar with the other coaches and the his teammates on how to deal with someone with Borderline. The amount of drama it would cut down on would be significant. I work with people with Borderline daily. If you know how to interact with them, there is absolutely no issues. It's weird that Marshall got diagnosed with it. Something like 85% of all people diagnosed with Borderline are female...

I could care less about your opinion of me and u should know that by now . I made a joke u dont like it oh well. I guess i will blame that on my PTSD or something convenient. Society as whole never takes the blame for a damn tjhing its always something elses fault that we do jacked up things.

100% incorrect. If you don't know what you're talking about it, you should just avoid posting about the subject...

So im sure u have done extensive studies on the jail population lol. Most people that commit crimes and atrocities do have mental problems to some degree thats pretty well known by alot of research.

So im sure u have done extensive studies on the jail population lol. Most people that commit crimes and atrocities do have mental problems to some degree thats pretty well known by alot of research.

I haven't, but others have. If you read any of those studies, you'd know that the primary factor in deviant behavior is low socio-economic status, not mental illness. Again, stop making the crap up. You have no idea what you're talking about...

I haven't, but others have. If you read any of those studies, you'd know that the primary factor in deviant behavior is low socio-economic status, not mental illness. Again, stop making the crap up. You have no idea what you're talking about...

Im not speaking of thiefs im speaking of violent behavior and soci-economic is not the primary factor in violent behavior

Im not speaking of thiefs im speaking of violent behavior and soci-economic is not the primary factor in violent behavior

:lol:

Just stop. Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about and it is showing more and more. You're not always right. In this instance, you're definitely not right. I don't pretend to know more about the military, or whatever it is your career is, so don't pretend you know more than I do about mine.

You have an obvious anti-Brandon Marshall agenda, and it's pathetic that you're trying to make up facts about mental illness to support that bias...

:lol:

Just stop. Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about and it is showing more and more. You're not always right. In this instance, you're definitely not right. I don't pretend to know more about the military, or whatever it is your career is, so don't pretend you know more than I do about mine.

You have an obvious anti-Brandon Marshall agenda, and it's pathetic that you're trying to make up facts about mental illness to support that bias...

Oh im sorry did not realize u were a licensed psychiatrist or phychiatric therapist if thats so of course we will defer to your opinion doctor . Im pretty sure all u would do is like many others is prescribe medication.
lets give locke a special tag so we know who to go to with our mental problems.

Thanks Locke for trying... to be intelligent and informative.. best we can do sometimes.

P.S. According to my diagnostic manual for psychiatrists... the previous poster comfortably fits into the diagnosis Douche-Bag.. :)

I have bipolar disorder and I always take responsibility for my actions, but that doesn't mean they aren't seriously influenced or affected by the disease. As you know, jack-***** like some of these posters aren't going away but at least you shined a little light. I have a blog for anyone interested in seeing mental illness anew or if they have a family or friend that might need a friend or someone to talk to... http://bretawarshawsky.com/http://bretawarshawsky.com/

Oh im sorry did not realize u were a licensed psychiatrist or phychiatric therapist if thats so of course we will defer to your opinion doctor . Im pretty sure all u would do is like many others is prescribe medication.
lets give locke a special tag so we know who to go to with our mental problems.

:rolleyes:

That's mature...

Back
Top Bottom