Brandon Marshall / Dez Bryant? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall / Dez Bryant?

A WR doesn't save this team, and Dez was never comming to Miami as he is the opposite of every player on this team. If you are going to use hind site we should look at the #12 spot. Earl Thomas was the best player on the board and happend to be our biggest need as we had no FS with a start on our roster. Earl Thomas has 5 ints in Seattle and has been a solid tackler. As most of our games has come down to one or two plays made or not made I would say Earl's 5ints could change this team's record by 1-2 games. I don't see a WR having that big of an impact on this team. Out side of special teams Dez would not make more plays than Brandon, and has not helped his team win too many games.

It is easy to use hindsight on what we did in the first round, but I still am happy with the result. Earl Thomas would have been a good pick if we stayed at 12, but I am still happy that they traded down and instead of getting one player, they got three.

Either it would have been someone like Dan Williams or Earl Thomas, or getting Jared Ordick, Koa Misi and Tim Dobbins. It is hard to judge since Odrick suffered a season ending injury in week one, but I still think he is going to turn into a very solid defensive end for us. Misi has already made a pretty big impact this year and Dobbins is decent depth and special teams provider. I am happy with the trade down.

CaptainHindsight-1.png
I really wish i could thank this more than once.

sigh* dez MAY be a beast for years to come. but so far he's not even the best rookie WR this year (mike williams). he's doing it and hes the only show in town with josh freeman throwing him the rock.

and dez isnt getting all the rolled coverage... i dont know where you pulled that one out of....

but just some perspective.... since the cowboys have become "an nfl team again" when garret took over. dez has TOTALLY DOMINATED THESE LAST TWO WEEKS with a grand total of...... wait for it..... wait for it......

3 catches .. 8 yards... and 1 td.
totally dominating

if your decision is to take a top 5 talent in his position that has proven it at the NFL level or draft a PROSPECT.

give me the proven guy and let Dallas enjoy Dez and their 3 wins.

people here are complaining like our team is the worst team in the NFL. the NFL works in funny ways... NFC championship was supposed to be along the lines of Cowboys Vikings.... they were "complete" teams ready to win a superbowl.

funny how things work

epic fail on your part...

from a pure physical talent stand point dez is more talented than b marsh...all day long

:confused:

From what PURE physical standpoint is Dez "all day" more talented than Marshall?

BM: 6'4" 240#

DB: 6'2" 217#

I think you should team up with WVDolphan for your own personal threads in the Ladies Lounge featuring Matt Ryan and Dez Bryant.

:confused:

From what PURE physical standpoint is Dez "all day" more talented than Marshall?

BM: 6'4" 240#

DB: 6'2" 217#

I think you should team up with WVDolphan for your own personal threads in the Ladies Lounge featuring Matt Ryan and Dez Bryant.

there's more to physical talent than just actual size... i think you should go sit in a corner

there's more to physical talent than just actual size... i think you should go sit in a corner

And that's what I do... I sit in the corner, suck my thumb and jack off to your knowledge.

i would have stayed at 12 and drafted Dez as well as trading for marshall

that's what smart people do...they take the elite talent...especially when the guy manning the #2 wr is brian hartline and you (as in this front office last draft) have no intentions of getting a seam busting te to add to the mix

FYI: Mr. Bryant doesn't appreciate it when you drool on him.

Back
Top Bottom