Brandon Marshall disrespecting Camarillo! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall disrespecting Camarillo!

i don't see how Marshall not knowing Camarillo's name is insulting to Greg...

What a team player. He has a bad game so he throws his whole team under the bus. I really hate guys like that, and shows that every word Peezy said about him was true.

All Marshall has to know is that Greg is the WR that had more catches and more yards than him. He also needs to know that Camarillo helped hand the Broncos ***** to them.

well, now he does, he dominated compared to marshall..
camarillo isnt a selfish diva like T.O or marshall, those type of guys, im glad we dont have anyone like that... thats why im a hard canidate for not signing roy williams or chad johnson..

I think Marshall's comments aren't meant so much to disrespect Camarillo as to point out that Miami had to attack this way with the D the Broncos were playing. Not as much a slam as an explanation.

I think this also shows why our running game has been anemic lately. Since the New England game, everybody has decided to stack the D against the run and make us beat them through the air. Which is also why Chad is having a banner year.

I really dont see it as disrespect to Camarillo, he doesnt know his name, so what.. Camarillo is making a name for himself now though, so no big deal. The way he is playing, everyone in the league will know his name :).

I dont see the dis either. He was just saying that camarillo was making plays because his D was soft. Big deal. Sounds to me like a player who saw the game the way i did.

He doesn't need to know Cam's name, all he needs to know is that his team has lost 3 straight games

i don't see how Marshall not knowing Camarillo's name is insulting to Greg...

because he could of said that guy on miami but he made sure everyone knew that he didnt know his name.
He went out of his way to let everyone know that no one knows who he is.

Camarillo made the plays when they counted...Marshall tried to cheat and push off, and hence, didn't make the plays Denver needed to win.

If he wants to learn Camarillo's name, he can just look for it on the stat sheet above his.

Back
Top Bottom