Brandon Marshall disrespecting Camarillo! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall disrespecting Camarillo!

umm stupid...this was planned.. HELLO? WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!! Oh!?!? Bailey is hurt...ok we are gonna throw it to that side till that rookie or whoever took over for champ show us something..that pick wasnt even so much his but more or else mis read by ginn and pennywise

meh, I don't care if he knows his name or not, but he must not have been watching the game very much. Cam had like 11 catches for 111 yds. You'd think with all that exposure he'd notice his name at least once...Hmm. One things for sure, if Cam keeps having games like these, everyone will know his name before the end of the season.

I did't think it was a dis based on what I read, but after watching it...it was definitely disrespectful. Not because he didn't know his name, but the way he said it.

he said it's not the hard to catch 10-12 balls a game. 'I don't EVEN know that receiver's name.'

basically....he was saying anybody could have caught 10 balls against Denver today and the receiver that did it isn't anything special. Kinda like a....'pfft....I don't EVEN know who that is....and if I don't know his name, he must not be that good.'

Like I said, it was what he MEANT that was disrespectful. anybody that can't pick up on the attitude that Marshall had in that comment needs to learn a little about oral communication. Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean. It was clearly disrespectful and not just a simple fact of not knowing who Camarillo is.

It's hard to explain in text. You lose to much by not hearing what his voice sounds like when saying it.

lol, of course he knows who greg is, he plays in the nfl and he knows every starting player like we do, he was just being a sore loser, pretty sure he knows every receiver in the league

Joey Porter spoke up for Camarillo and the rest of the team when he called Marshall out as a biatch after the game.

I watched his press conference and he seemed mad at his team and not really trying to disrespect Greg Camarillo. He was upset because we were not even stacking the box and they couldn't run. Plus their defense was playing deep all day.

He probably should of said it in the locker room to his teammates but he was just upset with the loss. They should be. We came in their home and kicked their ***. I loved watching this game. I love every game we can go into victory formation and end the game on our terms.

I think Porter's comments were more disrespectful than that. And I love it.

I didn’t get inside his head, we just were talkin’. He got in his own head. He was done,” Porter said. “He’s one of those soft receivers, where he has to have the ball all the time. If he don’t get it, he’s going to mope and cry. He did it to himself.”

i dont know if this has been posted but this video really pisses me off

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c22b39

:err:
I dunno about you,bout I look at it as a compliment to him.He is saying their "well-known" DB's couldnt stop a guy he didnt even know his name,probably didnt even know he was in the league...so I think very highly of those comments by Marshall,cause he not only compliments Camarillo,but he is calling out his scondary aswell at the same time....

I guess you could see this as disrespectful, but Paymah was the bigger douche, but there already is a thread about that.

The better question is "Who is Brandon Marshall?" Greg Camarillo out shined any player on either team.

“I mean, I don’t even know that (Miami) receiver’s name who caught all those balls"
"I don’t even know the name of that receiver. Don’t know it.”

Well Brandon, now you know...and knowing is half the battle! :)

Back
Top Bottom