Brandon Marshall disrespecting Camarillo! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall disrespecting Camarillo!

Come on you guys are buying that he didn't know his name? They have been watching film on us for two weeks. Granted, he isn't on defense but 2 weeks is a long time to not know who the leading WR is on the opposing team.

You are in the NFL and your practing against another team. How can you not know someone's name, I know most of the starters on every team.

I dunno about you,bout I look at it as a compliment to him.He is saying their "well-known" DB's couldnt stop a guy he didnt even know his name,probably didnt even know he was in the league...so I think very highly of those comments by Marshall,cause he not only compliments Camarillo,but he is calling out his scondary aswell at the same time....

Dude, it wasn't a compliment. Again.....watch the video.

He could have said 'I don't know that guys name, but he did a good job today.'

But no, he didn't give Camarillo any respect. Like I said, he said it in a way that was basically saying 'That receiver is a nobody, anybody could have caught 10 balls the way our D was playing against them. No special accomplishment there.'

Not knowing his name isn't disrespectful, it's the other part of the comment. The comment dismissing Camarillo's accomplishment by saying ANYBODY could have caught 10-12 balls.

Watch the video again and you should be able to pick up on that meaning.

he said he didn't know his name three times in one sentance... OF COURSE it was a diss... he was sayn Camarillo was a nobody... No matter Joey took care of it... :sidelol:

Though I would not want to be Marshall on the Denver practice field when he calls out his own team like that... The boys might just snap on the chin straps for a play or two and let him know... We can only hope.

All Marshall has to know is that Greg is the WR that had more catches and more yards than him. He also needs to know that Camarillo helped hand the Broncos ***** to them.

:lol: Loved the "he the WR that had more catches than him" :lol:

The injury report is out for this week's Denver game:

Doubtful- Brandon Marshall- strained labia minora and majora.

Marshall is right, the Denver D was playing soft, but he was too dumb to understand why. The Denver D was playing soft because they were worried about Ginn over the top like the Phins did last week vs. Buffalo. This is really a compliment to Ginn's abilities, the coaching staff (for putting together a good game plan and taking what the defense was giving them) and Chad Pennington (for recognizing the weakness in their D and exploiting it). Brandon was just frustrated b/c the Phins outplayed them and he couldn't, in his limited view of the overall game, understand how that happened. :-)

GO PHINS~!

Back
Top Bottom