Brandon Marshall Extremely Impressive | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Extremely Impressive

and there it is..the asomugha and sean smith in the same discussion...that sure would be great...but personally i think its quite a stretch...we'll see

and there it is..the asomugha and sean smith in the same discussion...that sure would be great...but personally i think its quite a stretch...we'll see

I didn't say Smith was Asmougha, but that Marshall beat up on Asmougha in Denver. If Marshall can do these kind of things against elite CB's, he'll have a field day with Smith, and so far he has.

Its Marshal is a beast and Sean Smith isnt a legend yet. Its gonna help thee guys going up consistently against Marshall...The sad part is, Marshall will win the majority of the times..Its very hard to be reactive and under sized against a guy like Marshall.

I didn't say Smith was Asmougha, but that Marshall beat up on Asmougha in Denver. If Marshall can do these kind of things against elite CB's, he'll have a field day with Smith, and so far he has.

Yea I was a bit perplexed by his comment as well...

i don't recall marshall doing much against asomugha...i don't recall anyone doing anything against him a few years ago...

as for asomugha and sean smith i've heard that comparison on here many times before don't recall from whom though...i don't think it fits...

brandon marshall is a top 5 wr in the game...our corners are just pups...this is to be expected imo

i just don't want to hear about them getting chewed up by hartline and camarillo etc...that would suck
i don't think Hartline is going to be easy for anyone to deal with either this year, and the defense will find most sundays much easier than what they see in practice.

i don't recall marshall doing much against asomugha...i don't recall anyone doing anything against him a few years ago...

as for asomugha and sean smith i've heard that comparison on here many times before don't recall from whom though...i don't think it fits...

You may be right, but I do recall Asmougha saying on several occasions that Brandon Marshall was one of the toughest and most physical WR's he's ever faced.

You may be right, but I do recall Asmougha saying on several occasions that Brandon Marshall was one of the toughest and most physical WR's he's ever faced.

i think you'd hear any db say that...marshall is a monster

i don't think Hartline is going to be easy for anyone to deal with either this year, and the defense will find most sundays much easier than what they see in practice.

i don't think easy either...but if our starting cbs are gonna play at a high level this year and shut some cats down i think you've got to say that hartline shouldn't be whooping them all over the field...at least i would say that

Shocker, one of the worst starting CB's in the NFL was torn up by one of the best WR's in the NFL.

off topic, but i loved hearing in the Marshall/ Irvin interview him mention Vontae approached him and wanted to know how he studies db's/ wr's. show me Vontae wants to be great.... Smith's laidback attitude just isnt for me, but doesnt mean he cant be good.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Shocker, one of the worst starting CB's in the NFL was torn up by one of the best WR's in the NFL.

come on now. kid was a rookie, and is far from the worst. scamper on back to your sewer......

the only guy i think who will be able to limit marshalls touches this year is revis..cause he'll press and he can handle physical downfield play...asomugha doesn't want to mix it up but so much and i think the oakland scheme allows the ball to be caught underneath a lot...and marshall going downhill is bad news for anybody

Back
Top Bottom