Brandon Marshall Extremely Impressive | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Extremely Impressive

Well Jason Allen did a pretty good job containing Marshall when we played the Broncos in 2008. The offensive interference call on Marshall, which negated a TD, was questionable though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope that this truly helps Sean Smith and he doesn't just lose confidence and suck.

But I doubt that will happen :)

off topic, but i loved hearing in the Marshall/ Irvin interview him mention Vontae approached him and wanted to know how he studies db's/ wr's. show me Vontae wants to be great.... Smith's laidback attitude just isnt for me, but doesnt mean he cant be good.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

come on now. kid was a rookie, and is far from the worst. scamper on back to your sewer......

7th worst is far from the worst?
http://profootballfocus.com/by_posi...e=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1
sort by opposing QB rating

Well Jason Allen did a pretty good job containing Marshall when we played the Broncos in 2008. The offensive interference call on Marshall, which negated a TD, was questionable though.

i don't think you want to go to that well very often...

That's funny, Cromartie outperformed Sean "shutdown" Smith by leaps and bounds last season.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

There is no way on Earth you actually believe what you just typed. Just plug in the tape of the playoff game against San Diego again and see how foolish you are in saying that.

if i remember correctly wasn't in 08 where cromartie gave up 18 catches to marshall in one game.

i don't know if they do it anymore...but it used to be that you could avoid asomugha just by lining up your top wr on the opposite side of the field...i don't know if they flip flop with him now or if he stays on one side...i always thought that made it too easy for the opposition...

oakland does or did some weird things sometimes...

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

if i remember correctly wasn't in 08 where cromartie gave up 18 catches to marshall in one game.

i believe you are right sir...cromartie and the rest of the chargers dbs and lbs

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

There is no way on Earth you actually believe what you just typed. Just plug in the tape of the playoff game against San Diego again and see how foolish you are in saying that.

they're both adverse to contact on tape...cromartie and smith... that's all i can say

According to the stats you posted, Davis was ranked 27th, Smith was 37th, and Cromartie was 56.

Thanks for proving you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Smith was FAR from close to being the worst in the NFL, and a HELL of a lot farther than Cromartie.....You Jests, so much fun to prove wrong.

apparently he forgot how to count

According to the stats you posted, Davis was ranked 27th, Smith was 37th, and Cromartie was 56.

Thanks for proving you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Smith was FAR from close to being the worst in the NFL, and a HELL of a lot farther than Cromartie.....You Jests, so much fun to prove wrong.

Try sorting the list buddy.

I know I'm on homerheaven here. Sean Smith is the MAN! Your boy Vonte Davis was the 17th worst. At least he was a little better than Shutdown.

I'm shocked Marshall destroyed him.

Try sorting the list buddy.

I know I'm on homerheaven here. Sean Smith is the MAN!

I'm shocked Marshall destroyed him.

Wait, let me guess.....QB completion percentage is the only thing that tells how good a cb was....:rolleyes2:

There is a reason that site uses all those stats to compile a ranking. But I guess if you are grasping at straws, logic plays no part.

You are the guy who made the asinine statement that Smith was the worst CB in the NFL, I don't recall anyone here saying he was the man. By all means continue to show how ignorant your comments on Smith are.

Back
Top Bottom