Brandon Marshall is a mopey b**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is a mopey b****

The jets are a dumpster fire. Marshall is a top 5 talent. I feel bad for him being stuck there this year.

marshall did all he could to get us to the playoffs last year but maybe it will never happen for him?

I don't feel bad for a guy who feels the need doing an HBO show during the week while still playing and then also talks as much crap as he does.

Nobody is denying the talent, he just runs his mouth too much and the HBO thing would rub me the wrong way.
I think the Jets will either deal him or cut hi this off-season, he would probabaly be a nightmare for the rookie QB their about to draft and start.

Wish it worked out better here, but now, I hope he struggles as long as he is a Jet.

The one good thing that Philbin and Jefflon did was get rid of this ****ing bum.

As bad as our receiving corps was in 2012, it wasn't worth having this cancerous dirtbag on the team.

I like Marshall, from the outside looking in it looms like he really has changed his life around. I hope he is back.

Howard is a beast. I believe it was Howard on him all day long. We really missed him when he was out

Howard is a beast. I believe it was Howard on him all day long. We really missed him when he was out

Him being out has allowed Lippett to accelerate his development. I'm not at all upset that Howard missed all that time. It certainly helps answer some questions concerning the secondary come next year where most people on here were all clamoring for the Dolphins to draft another CB or two.

My only concern is the slot CB where McCain has all the physical tools but seems to be missing the most critical tool...the one between his ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom