Brandon Marshall is a mopey b**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is a mopey b****

Brandon Marshall - mopey bi***. As has been widely reported in the media, Marshall has borderline personality disorder. This is a serious mental health disorder and it doesn't just go away. While he seems normal and presents well on TV, all he thinks about is himself (seriously 24 hours a day, 7 days/week). His condition may have contributed to his success on the field and helped to make him a physical beast. However, the downside is that when he has a bad game and doesn't get many opportunities, he can become destructive. There is a reason why Denver, Miami and Chicago all elected to trade his great physical talent away. He is by definition a very high maintenance item. His days in New York may be numbered too.
BTW - Xavien Howard was well matched against Marshall because he is a CB with really good physical strength. Normally this is the area that Marshall dominates. It is great that Miami finally has found a good physical CB. Stark contrast to the athletic smurfs like Brent Grimes and Will Davis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious, any issue with him filming inside the NFL during the season?

not really, he had the best season in Jets history for a WR last year doing it. he's preparing for life after football. Now if he was airing dirty laundry each week I'd have a problem with it but that's not the case.

not really, he had the best season in Jets history for a WR last year doing it. he's preparing for life after football. Now if he was airing dirty laundry each week I'd have a problem with it but that's not the case.

nyjunc, what do you see happening with your team next year? Do you think they will draft another QB or go with Petty next year? I think drafting geno smith screwed with the franchise's direction. Powell has been having a couple of nice games so there's hope for you there, Forte was a mistake in my opinion.

He does wear a Jets uniform every week. Not sure it gets much dirtier than that.

nyjunc, what do you see happening with your team next year? Do you think they will draft another QB or go with Petty next year? I think drafting geno smith screwed with the franchise's direction. Powell has been having a couple of nice games so there's hope for you there, Forte was a mistake in my opinion.

our franchise began our descent when we fired Tannebaum. we went for it 2008-2011, got close but couldn't quite get over the hump. we needed to take our licks in 2012/possibly 2013 and would have been fine as we cleaned the cap but we foolishly fired him and Idzik set us back years.

w/ that said they apparently like Trubisky out of Carolina but that could be smoke. who knows? I think if they feel confident in drafting a QB they will do it but they won't take one just to take one. our OL is getting old, we need to rebuild it and we need to rebuild the secondary. those are the top 2 priorities.

signing Forte wasn't a mistake but using him the way we have has been. he and Powell should have been splitting carries and I think our O would have been much better.

Brandon Marshall has great skills....but his mouth gets in the way of his performance way too much. He creates drama during the week with the Maxwell / holding issue and then disappears on Saturday during the game when Petty desperately needed the help. There is a reason he has played for so many teams....he wears out his welcome after a few years.

Everyone has their own list. I wouldn't have Marshall on mine but he's clearly got him on his top 5 list.

Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
AJ Green
Odell Beckham Jr
Amari Cooper
Jordy Nelson
Jarvis Landry
Larry Fitzgerald
Doug Baldwin
Julian Edelman

Probably a few more I can think of that would be ahead of Brandon Marshall for me. That's in no particular order.

well some people's top 5 list is five years old. Hell I remember a time I didn't know who JJ Watt was and he'd been in the league a few years by that point.

Guys entering his twilight years. It's frustrating. Happens to them all. It's understandable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did he really carry the flag with him?

I did see a yellow towel early, I didn't notice it later

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

AP16353088195639.jpg

I did see a yellow towel early, I didn't notice it later

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

AP16353088195639.jpg

That picture must be from his one catch for the day.

The jets are a dumpster fire. Marshall is a top 5 talent. I feel bad for him being stuck there this year.

Cant stand him

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

did he really carry the flag with him?

Yup and if it ever fell off it would have been an instant penalty and fine - stunned the coach allowed him to do this

I'm certainly happy with Lippett. He is proving he could be a good starter for a long time and you might be right that he will never see the field if Howard stays healthy. Now they are free to cut Maxwell this offseason to save money. Spend it on a better slot corner that's all this secondary needs when Jones is back

Cut Maxwell!? Cut your best CB....because he is the best CB on the team. Or have you not watched what he's done the past 10 games? They aren't cutting him.

Back
Top Bottom