Brandon Marshall is a mopey b**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is a mopey b****

Him being out has allowed Lippett to accelerate his development. I'm not at all upset that Howard missed all that time. It certainly helps answers some questions concerning the secondary come next year where most people on here were all clamoring for the Dolphins to draft another CB or two.

My only concern is the slot CB where McCain has all the physical tools but seems to be missing the most critical tool...the one between his ears.

I'm certainly happy with Lippett. He is proving he could be a good starter for a long time and you might be right that he will never see the field if Howard stays healthy. Now they are free to cut Maxwell this offseason to save money. Spend it on a better slot corner that's all this secondary needs when Jones is back

I'm certainly happy with Lippett. He is proving he could be a good starter for a long time and you might be right that he will never see the field if Howard stays healthy. Now they are free to cut Maxwell this offseason to save money. Spend it on a better slot corner that's all this secondary needs when Jones is back

If I'm the front office I'm trying to re-sign Maxwell to lower the cap number. Keep him and have three solid CBs that can play the boundary. Injuries are going to happen and you can never have to many CBs on a roster. Upgrading from McCain is a need and could push McCain to play better and do more film study. Would love to have two solid slot CBs on this team to play against the Patriots who have 3 slot WRs in their offense that wreak havoc with teams because the bigger CBs don't have the quickness to stick with them.

Slot CBs can be had in the middle rounds leaving the early rounds on LBs and a DE.

F*** him, he's a curse. in his illustrious carrier he never played in 1 playoff game... is that just coincidence or is it that he's a cancer and or loser!!!

The jets are a dumpster fire. Marshall is a top 5 talent. I feel bad for him being stuck there this year.

holy crap, top 5 talent?

:lol::lol::lol:

i have respect for brandon marshall's ability, but cmon now.

If I'm the front office I'm trying to re-sign Maxwell to lower the cap number. Keep him and have three solid CBs that can play the boundary. Injuries are going to happen and you can never have to many CBs on a roster. Upgrading from McCain is a need and could push McCain to play better and do more film study. Would love to have two solid slot CBs on this team to play against the Patriots who have 3 slot WRs in their offense that wreak havoc with teams because the bigger CBs don't have the quickness to stick with them.

Slot CBs can be had in the middle rounds leaving the early rounds on LBs and a DE.

when it was rumored we may get him I said I didn't want him b/c he had never won. I felt there was a reason for that, some players(like Fitz) just aren't winning players BUT watching him every play I am glad we got him. he almost willed us to a playoff spot last year, he hasn't done well this year but nothing has gone right for us.

Cz-JJmfXcAAxxEE.jpg

holy crap, top 5 talent?

:lol::lol::lol:

i have respect for brandon marshall's ability, but cmon now.

Everyone has their own list. I wouldn't have Marshall on mine but he's clearly got him on his top 5 list.

Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
AJ Green
Odell Beckham Jr
Amari Cooper
Jordy Nelson
Jarvis Landry
Larry Fitzgerald
Doug Baldwin
Julian Edelman

Probably a few more I can think of that would be ahead of Brandon Marshall for me. That's in no particular order.

Brandon is just is not a team player. Also, Howards closing speed is just insane and made marshall look really slow. You have to love him and Lippet, 2 great picks.

Everyone has their own list. I wouldn't have Marshall on mine but he's clearly got him on his top 5 list.

Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
AJ Green
Odell Beckham Jr
Amari Cooper
Jordy Nelson
Jarvis Landry
Larry Fitzgerald
Doug Baldwin
Julian Edelman

Probably a few more I can think of that would be ahead of Brandon Marshall for me. That's in no particular order.

That guy from Dallas whose mother is a whore, might go on that list. And maybe Benjamin from the panthers as well.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Why do you call him Mopey OP? Are you sure you didn't mean Moops ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia02fGpUQfU

He doesn't seem mopey, http://www.yourdictionary.com/mopey

Brandon is just is not a team player. Also, Howards closing speed is just insane and made marshall look really slow. You have to love him and Lippet, 2 great picks.

Flutie kept saying that petty was under growing those deep passes, but I thought Howard's closing speed was insane

Back
Top Bottom