Brandon Marshall is due a $3 million roster bonus on April 2. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is due a $3 million roster bonus on April 2.

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall is due a $3 million roster bonus on April 2.
Paying the bonus is an obvious move for Miami, whose only established core skill players signed for 2011 are Marshall and Davone Bess. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are free agents, and Chad Henne doesn't appear to be a long-term solution after regressing sharply in 2010. At his introductory press conference, new Fins OC Brian Daboll singled out Marshall as a player he plans to build around. Daboll also had strong praise for Bess.

www.rotoworld.com

True no way they cut him already over 3 million. Now if we have a bad year next year which I expect then once he becomes the Brandon Marshall we all know he can be and starts fighting with the staff then he might be gone after next year.

True no way they cut him already over 3 million. Now if we have a bad year next year which I expect then once he becomes the Brandon Marshall we all know he can be and starts fighting with the staff then he might be gone after next year.

Let's not get carried away here depending on which staff members he fights I could be ok with a bonus for that ;-)

Hey he put together a 1000+ yard season despite missing what 2.5 games at least and dealing with Henne and Thiggy this year. He had a solid season.

Hey he put together a 1000+ yard season despite missing what 2.5 games at least and dealing with Henne and Thiggy this year. He had a solid season.

That's right. I would take him over most any receiver in the league, I said that before and I still say that. Now we are going to do the wise thing and build around him. Let's do something other than the 8 yard curl to get 'em this time.

And what I love about Marshall is that's pretty bad by his standards, the guy is a straight up beast and wants to win, I love it!

Back
Top Bottom