Brandon Marshall: "It's embarrassing" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: "It's embarrassing"

yet you will never hear henning apologize to anyone for anything

clear.gif

The old man doesn't realize that he sucks. He still believes that his style works and that he is not at fault. This is why we suck worse can't fix anything when you don't think it is broke.

He is absolutely right . . . the one guy MOVING the football was Chad Henne, you take him out in what is the most critical down of the game (2nd and 10 on the final drive . . . not counting that pathetic crap at the end) for the wildcat . . . why? Because we were in the outer edges of the range, of a FG kicker that missed 3 FG's earlier.

Chad Henne has been inconsistent this year, but he wasn't the problem today, the biggest problem was Dan Henning and Tony Sparano. Henning for his whole offensive design and Sparano for letting it happen and the ability to not have his guys more prepared for the chance at the end.

We can argue until we are blue in the face about if Chad Henne is a good enough QB to lead this team . . . he isn't the best, but he may be the best available going into next season. But we can do better than Dan Henning . . . and with what I saw at the end, I think we can truly do better than Sparano also. Sparano can lead the cheerleaders on the field . . . but his lack of adjustments this year have been downright obsurd.

If they do can Sparano, Mike Nolan seems like the obvious choice . . . him and Ireland need to work their ***** of starting NOW to look for a OC for next season.

Exactly. Well said.

i love what marshall said, john gruden or bill cowher, cant lose with either, both have a trophy, both are young still, i just cant take the butt puckering offensive style

Marshall has not exactly set the world on fire himself. This play not to lose mentality has taken it's toll on the entire offense. Heads must roll, it's our f***ing money that props this thing up... time to replace the men in charge. OC and HC

Hope he blows up and goes ape **** on the coaches, especially Morono and Henning.

I want him to blow up to the media.

Marshall has not exactly set the world on fire himself. This play not to lose mentality has taken it's toll on the entire offense. Heads must roll, it's our f***ing money that props this thing up... time to replace the men in charge. OC and HC
11 Rec, 106 yds, and a TD. He can say whatever the **** he wants after that performance.

And yet our retarded head coach sits by and watches this crap week in and week out and changes nothing. It's now nobody's fault but his !!!

Back
Top Bottom