Brandon Marshall: "It's embarrassing" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: "It's embarrassing"

the sad thing is it took 14 weeks in to the season before he said anything. I think we all noticed this after game 1.

Marshall just went up in my book.

Bout time someone told it like it is, our offense ****ing stinks and there is no sugaring coating it.

HE MOTIVATES !!!!!!!!! the team was fired up today.

Where the **** do people get this from? His useless locker room speeches on Dolphins.com or whatever the site is?

He looks clueless out there and never overrules or has any balls...

FIRE HIM ROSS

Awesome quotes from Marshall. He is dead on and I really respect him even more for going off on a rant that ALL of us Dolphin fans have been saying all year.

His speech would of even been better if he ended it with "...and lastly I am gonna go back to the lockerroom and bitchslap the **** out Henne & Henning."

Don't gut the offense. New OC. New plays. New philosophy on offense. New HC to ALLOW things to happen. Get rid of Sparano and get rid of the strict mentality that is failing.

He may be right but he needs to keep it in house. Venting to the media never works. He really isn't telling us anything new or groundbreaking anyway.

yet you will never hear henning apologize to anyone for anything

clear.gif

no he doesnt he just blames everyone except him self

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...offensive-side-of-the-ball-including-coa.html

I agree with Marshall and love the fact he blames the coaches aswell. We all think it, so im pleased he has said it.

I agree 100% It was good to hear someone on offense finally include the coaches in responsibility for the the loss. Brandon Marshall acted like a stand up guy to get up there and say what he said. He put himself and the entire offense out there and appologized to us fans and to the defense. I wonder how Ross will respond to that.

I thought Vontes statement was telling too when asked about the interception/pitch back. I think the defense not only feels it needs to stop the opponets from moving the ball but they need to get the ball into the endzone themselves or they would not of tried that stupid pitchback. Our defense has no faith in our offense.

Back
Top Bottom