Brandon Marshall: 'It's too calm' around the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: 'It's too calm' around the Dolphins

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall hasn't been on the field since the Chicago game two weeks ago. He hasn't been in the end zone but once this season.

The guy's obviously bored. (I know the feeling, by the way as I cover team mediocre.)

Anyway, Marshall today said his hamstring that has kept him out of the line is "feeling fine" so that suggests he'll be playing Sunday against Cleveland. What he does with that opportunity is unclear because Marshall wants to make it unpredictable.

"I've been thinking of other ways where I can push the envelope without getting penalties or getting fined," Marshall said while talking about the taunting penalty he got for playfully tossing a caught ball at former Denver teammate Jay Cutler two weeks ago. "I got to get creative. I've been too boring this year.

"Of course, I got only one touchdown, but If I get in the end zone, I need to do some celebration or something. Do something. Any ideas, let me know. Just give me something. Something! I don't know, say something. Spark some controversy. It's too calm."

OK, you heard the man. He wants suggestions of what he should do to stir things up a bit. Get to it, people!

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...o-calm-around-the-dolphins.html#ixzz16zTroetL

"The guy's obviously bored. (I know the feeling, by the way as I cover team mediocre.)"

Gosh, Salguero is such a douchenozzle. Biting the hand that feeds.

Join the Fire Armando Salguero Facebook Page

Lets first try the process of throwing him the ball in the endzone first, then we can talk.

I say pull out a sign from your pants that reads 'Fire Dan Henning' if you score a touchdown.

I have several ideas

Throw the ball directly at Dan Henning
Throw the ball directly at Armando
Stop and dance to "Can't touch this"

I think he should do and imitation of Sparanos Double Fist Pump

fist pump would be hilarious... it could be like our "lambeau leap" haha

Would love to see Marshall doing fistpumps from the sideline after every field goal.

Maybe he can borrow some pictures from Vaark and pass them out to the fans after he scores. Or before the game. And after.

How about just throwing the ball to the ref and acting like you have been in the end zone before...I know it was only ONCE, but you can act like it is a regular thing.

It's good to know he is concerned w/ TD celebrations rather than wins.

Back
Top Bottom