Brandon Marshall: 'It's too calm' around the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: 'It's too calm' around the Dolphins

I say pull out a sign from your pants that reads 'Fire Dan Henning' if you score a touchdown.

AMEN BROTHER
here is a cool ideal how about pulling a cell phone out and call henning and say see this how you win ball games.

or he can run out to mid field and do a hat dance then do the fist pump

Making plays would push the envelope a bit. But it's not as much fun as a new end zone celebration. I swear sometimes this guy sounds like he's 8 years old.

How about "Henne and I are going to work together on our timing some more after practice till we get this offense cranking at a playoff level."

Or he could practice a quadruple fist pump for the next time he gets in the end zone. Decisions, decisions.

The guy needs a mentor if we are ever going to get our money's worth out of him.

Unbelieveable, the responses...

The season he is having, and he is worrying about endzone celebrations, and a more creative way to "taunt", so as not to get called...

Yep, that is exactly what I want my 11mil/yr wideout that we traded away two SECOND RD picks for worried about.

How about CATCHING THE BALL...

How about CONGRATULATING a teamate after a td, even if you did not score it.

Honestly guys, this is the biggest headcase we may have ever had, has the intellect of a 7 yr old.

Unbelieveable, the responses...

The season he is having, and he is worrying about endzone celebrations, and a more creative way to "taunt", so as not to get called...

Yep, that is exactly what I want my 11mil/yr wideout that we traded away two SECOND RD picks for worried about.

How about CATCHING THE BALL...

How about CONGRATULATING a teamate after a td, even if you did not score it.

Honestly guys, this is the biggest headcase we may have ever had, has the intellect of a 7 yr old.

Ya mad bruh?

I have an idea Brandon...act like a professonal. What a novel concept.

I can't believe this idiot is trying to think of ways to push the envelope without getting penalties...crap like that usually involves trial and error to see just how far he can take things...and the "error" part means more penalties for the team.

Ya mad bruh?

I hcannot believe the way some people act.

The drive before Marshall got hurt, he dropped 2 passes (one pretty long one), and got a penalty.

The weird part is, that WASN'T AN ABERRATION!!

It is pretty safe to say that it doesn't bother him either, worried about td celebrations and possible taunting calls....mind boggling.

We should talk about Davone Bess instead, a guy that has worked for everything, is all business, makes incredible catches, i would rather know what he has to say.

Its starting to become clear why this regime was hesitant to get a "diva" receiver...

I have a feeling Marshall might be gone after next season, if this act continues.

Normally whatever Armando says I print out and wipe my *** with. With that said, if this is true I am kinda pissed. So the guy wants to be a distraction, instead of focusing all his efforts on winning games and seeing how he can help his team win. I've yet to anything to be impressed with this guy, besides crying and dropping passes. Hopefully all that changes soon with a new OC so we can finally see if the problem is:

A. The QB
B. The Receiver
C. The OC
D. All OF THE ABOVE

Its starting to become clear why this regime was hesitant to get a "diva" receiver...

I have a feeling Marshall might be gone after next season, if this act continues.
I know I'll be taken for a troll but I wouldn't mind trying to re-coup a 2nd + 3rd or 4th for the guy. I just see how the offense was against Oakland when Henne could spread the ball around freely and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings or dropped balls or taunting penalties.

I know we still need a guy of his talent level as our #1 but I'm just sick of his antics.

This guy has the thinking capacity of an adolescent child... he's very immature from the neck up.

There's a reason why you didn't see any dropped passes or inexcusable unsportmanlike penalties last week...

I wonder if Marshall gets his advice from Maverick Carter?

So let me get this right: We blast Henne for showing no emotion and acting like a robot, but Marshal says "Heck yeah, when I score a TD, I'm gonna have some fun!" and we blast him too? What the hell do you people want exactly? As long as he doesn't get a penalty, I'm fine with him having some fun. At least he got in the damn endzone.

Back
Top Bottom