Brandon Marshall: 'It's too calm' around the Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: 'It's too calm' around the Dolphins

I love the talent this guy has. That being said, I would much rather he focus on WHY he hasn't gotten in the endzone, and how to come up with creative ways of how to break THAT trend, as opposed to how to entertain himself. Absolutely ridiculous.

And don't get me wrong...I'm not opposed to players having fun. I think the NFL has gone overboard with the taunting thing. The Cutler thing should never have been flagged.

But successful teams earn the right to celebrate. Not underachievers.

Doesn't mediocre basically mean average? The Dolphins have been at .500 or near it all season. That's average. What's the problem with saying mediocre? There's not enough kool-aid in it.

It's good to know he is concerned w/ TD celebrations rather than wins.

I have a sneaking suspicion that one will have lot to do with the other. Imagine if Marshall had even half the TD's as Carpenter has FG's. It would have meant 2-3 more wins easily. Alas, it will never happen with that invalid Henning calling the plays.

I bet its eating him up inside having to watch his team win without him. Next time the phins lose, bet on him pulling another hissy fit.

It's good to know he is concerned w/ TD celebrations rather than wins.

Go on a JESTS board you ****ing tool! GO PHINS! Your CB isn't concern about his kids......J-E-T-S THUGS THUGS THUGS! I can't wait for the reality check on MNF! I am hoping for a tie! F you both!

Me-thinks Marshall wants the team to loosen up and stop playing so robot-like (henne) and just go out there and have fun. He feels that if he is a "distraction" he will take the pressure off the other players and allow them to perform better. Oh and he wants to score more td's, nothin' wrong with that. We all know Marshall is a beast.

Or maybe he is just bored with Henning's vanilla offense and is trying to create some excitement. I don't think he is a bad guy, in his own way he is trying to help.

i cant believe that some of you are upset with this, anything that will help the team win im fine with.
(minus the penalties)

Ok i didn't like this at first, but after watching the press conference where he said it, he was mostly just joking around. as always, they twist it around into something its not and blow it out of proportion

Ok i didn't like this at first, but after watching the press conference where he said it, he was mostly just joking around. as always, they twist it around into something its not and blow it out of proportion
|Very Typical... no journalistic integrity anymore.

Back
Top Bottom