Brandon Marshall lists his best teammates, names 2 dolphins...no cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall lists his best teammates, names 2 dolphins...no cutler

He's prob on so many meds he's lucky if he remembers his own name.

Too bad Chad Pennington got to play only two snaps with Brandon Marshall. If they could have had a 16 game season together, both would have had career seasons on my opinion.

Thats hilarious considering he couldnt wait to get back with Cutler...

He's prob on so many meds he's lucky if he remembers his own name.

He's shown alot of balls taking the lead as a poster child for mental health - and done a ton of philanthropy in that regard since being diagnosed, not the type of thing one does if you can barely remember your own name, meds or not.

For sure. Perfect combo IMO.

I am not as huge a fan of Marshall as some here, but no doubting he is a true #1 , and I agree 100% he would have been tailor made for Penny and this type of game...If Pennington had had a player of Marshall's talents when Miami played the Ravens in the playoffs, it might have been a different outcome.

Surprised he didn't give any love to Matt Moore. That seems a bit unfair. The guy is Cuckoo

I hear brits use "wanker" sometimes....but I'm still not sure what one is haha
It is a crude term for someone who masterbates a lot (and is a bit of an idiot). Popular vernacular expression in the UK and Australia. Closest US word would be a jerk. Fintastic, some of the Finheaven posters may be familiar with the practice, if not the term.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a crude term for someone who masterbates a lot (and is a bit of an idiot). Popular vernacular expression in the UK and Australia. Closest US word would be a jerk. Fintastic, some of the Finheaven posters may be familiar with the practice, if not the term.

Haha why thank you my friend!

OTOH, I'm wondering if the tables were turned, just how many players would list Marshall among their best teammates.

My guess would be "zero point zero"

Back
Top Bottom